Reviews for The Bounty Hunter
takerfan925 chapter 28 . 12/29/2010
I sense a bit of trouble here,Tyger is still getting used to having a Dad,an having him all to herself,an now,poof!WE have Jade AND her son,Tyger is gonna feel like he's trying to replace her,an get her feelings hurt,an she can't go to Kevin,'cos there's Dana,an Mark is still spouting friendship,so what is she gonna do?
takerfan925 chapter 27 . 12/29/2010
You're thinking you love her,ya big doofus!Friendship,phfft,out the window,this is LOVE we talkin' about old-fashioned,hot as hell SEX,'tween y'all,that's what you're thinking.
takerfan925 chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
making up is good,I'd rather they all be friendly than wait til Mark hears what Kevin said,he will explode!An good for Dana for sticking up for Tyger.
takerfan925 chapter 25 . 12/29/2010
Kevin,you know what they say about paybacks,don't ya? They're female dogs,don'tcha he said it outloud,just not to Tyger,but it's a start.
takerfan925 chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
Kevin's got a girlfriend!Kevin's gota girlfriend!It is so cute,him actin' like that,I'm sure she wonders why he treats her the way he does.I imagine even Kevin wonders why, for Mark an Tyger,those two will eventually get on the same page.I hope,it doesn't take forever.
takerfan925 chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
She's tellin' him how she feels,he admits to himself he wants her,is admitting that he loves her so hard?No,he just has to do friendship thing can only go so far,til she either gets preggers or finds another guy that rocks her world as much as Mark-which won't happen-or who knows what.
takerfan925 chapter 22 . 12/29/2010
Okay,Kevin has found Dana,that's good,Mark doesn't have to worry about him,just the entire male pop. of Houston,until he lays claim to ,an while it's on m'mind,in case I forgot to tell ya,I absitively LOVE the name Tyger,it's different and unique,just like she is.
takerfan925 chapter 21 . 12/29/2010
Kevin is gonna have his hands full on two fronys,first keepin' other guys at bay and keepin' himself at bay,as Mark will go ape-shit crazy,even thinking his Tyger with somebody else,even if it might be doesn't like to share his toys at tried to teach him to share an it worked to a point,BUT when it comes to Tyger,no,nope,no way will he share just has to admit this to himself.
takerfan925 chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
Oh she's got him,he just can't bring himself to admit it even to his own face,or to her that he loves her like he loves to her living with Scott and Kevin will be good for her,them an him realize how much she means to him,a whole lot more than guy tries to take her away from him,Maek will rip his head clean off his shoulders,including Kevin,or maybe especially Kevin.
takerfan925 chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Okay,I get he's had bad relationships/marriages in the past,but that's the key,the PAST,with Tyger it's a whole new ballgame,a whole different kind of animal,an doggone it!he LOVES her,he's just scared,but that really isn't an excuse,for being such an asshole,flitting around some one night stand,just 'cos he's scared to admit to himself,to her that he loves her,practically more than he loves himself,th' big dope!
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
I love how Scott is so thrilled to have Tyger as a dtr.,that she accepts him so unconditionally,that they can joke around like Dads do with their heck,I loved the whole chapter an you know it.
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
With Mark feeling about Tyger the way he does,even if he won't admit it,and a flirtacious Kevin Nash and he is,I'm kinda surprised Mark with Scott there,she doesn't know Scott well enough to know how he'd respond/act if Kevin decided to put the moves on her,goodness Scott doesn't even know,having a 20-year old dtr. is a whole new ballgame for is gonna be a very interesting,entertaining time for everybody.
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
Most definitely an interesting evening and fun, -ness is fixin' to pick up here very shortly.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
Tyger's Den that is a catchy name for the bookstore/CD/coffee shop/bakery-whew!I like Scott,he is just so nervous,I want things to go well 'tween them.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Don't know why but Scott Hall just did not come to my hope Scott can get through this an focus on trying to build a relationship with then he'll have to deal with Mark,being around her, I smell fireworks gettin' ready to go off?
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »