Reviews for The Bounty Hunter
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Kevin Nash is her Daddy?Well color me all kinds of if I didn't think it might be ole Vince,there for a couple of is it Shawn an Vince is just wantin' to make sure?
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
As Hannibal of A-Team fame says,"I love it when a plan comes together" That was a definite GOTCHA!An I loved it!Wonder what the new,rich hubby is gonna think,now? Now we got a couple more things to accomplish,1-Get Mark into her bed with her,and 2-Find out who her natural father is,then I'll be a happy camper.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
the big silly,if he didn't care for her-love her,it wouldn't have mattered one whit if Randy had dinner with her when she gains her be that jealous,he loves her allright,he just hasn't figured it out yet.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
That's what she's got to hold onto,that and the truth and of course trusting in Mark.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
It was very sweet of Mark to think of her needs before his own,he could have reminded her of the rape if he'd been too forceful,but he wasn't he was gentle an took his time an look where it got him,all he wanted an then some.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
All I can say is YUM!To have him as your first,that other didn't count,would be so wonderful,so special.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
at last!The light dawns!I knew once hr heard the straight of things,he'd do what he could do to make it right.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
At last he's using his when he gets the truth of it,he'll have something to say to that ol' Aunt.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
She was either raped or almost raped,I'm its cute to see them playing in the snow.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
If she was such a coldblooded killer,she wouldn't be nice to him at all.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I think she's gone to get his he doesn't have the right 's really a nice person,in spite of what the Aunt says.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
She helped him because for all her bluster she's a decent human being,that's once he talks with her an finds out things from her perspective,'tudes will change,I'm guessing.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I read the opening lines an knew that Tyger was innocent from the I can totally see Taker as a Bounty is gonna be interesting.
flipflops chapter 55 . 1/30/2008
i love this story as always :) it made me cry but that okay!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 55 . 1/4/2008
you are an amazing writer. i love reading your stories. i just realized looking back on your page there are quite a few i havent read yet and i look forward to reading them. keep up the great writing please. in this story one of your oc's was a writer. if you ever wrote a book id love to read it.

143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »