Reviews for UnExpected
MadaraKunLover09 chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
im not human so yeh us.

oh ps like ur story.
Lady-Silverkiss chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
It was kinda mean for you to end it like that. But it's your story and I thought it was good. I will be on the look out for a sequal I try to read any thing by my fellow vampires.
serenity971 chapter 16 . 8/22/2003
Hey great stories!I just loved them all!
ReddAlice chapter 16 . 8/21/2003
Not sure how I feel about the way the story ended, I kinda expected it, but ah well. Congrats on finishing the story, it had a few plot holes and a little too much foreshadowing, but all was good in the end. Nice job.
ReddAlice chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
~not a review I just want this in my review history, I'll review when I finish~
The One They Call El Diablo chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
heyas i was chekin this out alex. good so far tho how come the girl hates her parents so much? lol well i'll read the other chaps asap lata

The One Still Called El Diablo-
Darkmaster2 chapter 16 . 7/17/2003
Very good story. YES U BETTER WRITE A GOD FORSAKEN SEQUAL!

u arent gonna b yelling and threatening me to update my stories like i did to u r u?
Akuchi Kyuuketsuki chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Hiya. Great story! I sure hope you update soon.
Darkmaster2 chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
Well i'm sorry but i have to point out something very humorous in this chapter one of the lines is messed up a little "Shido bent over next to Shido" that got my attention. YAYOI CANT DRIVE WELL WHEN SHE PISSED CAN SHE? jeez and i thought Shido was bad. Oh well good chapter none the less, well except the fact u put my life in danger. *glares with a his*

PS. one more thing I DONT THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE THE LAST! and please tell me i get to SLAP Cain at least once, PLEASE!

WEll IM OFF TO FINISH WATCHING HELLSING IM ON THE 3RD VOLUME, ONE MORE TO GO. _ BYEBYE 4 NOW FRIEND, and WRITE MORE SOON NOW!
Crescent returned from the black hole i fell into chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
berry berry coolio! i'm sorry i've been gone so long! i explained it all to steph, so ya... um, i don't remember anyone mentioning that Sarah had been missing... maybe i missed it... *shrug* still, i can't wait for the climax! keep it up!
Darkmaster2 chapter 14 . 6/20/2003
hee hee, very good chapter. _ To bad about the summer school thing. I guess I'll b home slacking while u have homework again. lol. Well write more soon. I'll try to update soon.
sha chapter 13 . 6/16/2003
hey, keep going. this is a cool story although you shouldn't leave us at such akward cliff hangers O_o
Darkmaster2 chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
*GR* Did you have to end it there? Oh well, all i have to say is UPDATE SOON!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »