Reviews for The Wedding Date
Dr. Holland chapter 16 . 3/12
YES! What a fitting ending. Yes, they are each other's forever. Love these two, always - you've written them beautifully! Congratulations on a fitting ending.
WckdMnd72 chapter 16 . 3/6
This was an amazing story, it was perfect but a bit sad that it's over and I am still not over that the writer didn't give them a chance. Though I love The Pretty Reckless and Taylor Momsen. I wish she stayed for the entire last season, I hope you write more NJ fanfics in the future.
I hate Agnes so much will someone get rid of this bitch already. There is going to be a very explosive aftermath. Please update.
i think if anyone is going to be on Jenny's side after this it's chuck, since he know's of the message she was send
Greyandmint chapter 14 . 3/2
Jenny should not have trusted Agnes
PrincessRedfern chapter 14 . 3/2
This is so frustrating because it's so obvious what's happened. Agnes' ring has obviously changed shape because she and Carter are engaged (whether for real or not I'm unsure). It was one of them who sent the message to Jenny. And when Agnes zipped Jenny's bag up, she obviously took her phone and now she and Carter are sending nasty messages to all of her friends and family, knowing it could ruin her relationships and her career (given that she works for Blair). I'm hoping Jenny can prove her innocence by not having her phone when they confront her but something tells me it won't be that easy.
Anyway, really enjoying the story. Can't wait for the next update :)
SophieLove21093 chapter 13 . 3/1
I love them so much. More please
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
Loving it. Please update?
WckdMnd72 chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
Yes finally this was an amazing chapter, I kind of love this and how the tables have turned on them as it was usually Jenny the one pinning away for him and him wanting them to be friends. I think they can be at a good place in each others lives.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
New chapter was great! Can’t wait to see more!
Greyandmint chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
He should have told her how he feels about her
spookyshai chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
hey! I saw you were feeling kinda bummed about the lack of reviews so i thought I'd weigh in. I really like this story, especially your fairly realistic portrayal of the very real fallout an environment like the UES can have, something the show always kind of failed at doing consistently. I also find your characterizations of Nate and Jenny really faithful to the best parts of their characters, with none of the annoyance of some of their worse moments in the show. Props for a very strong multichapter, even if you don't find the motivation to continue it (i know I've been there). Keep writing - and great username ;)
WckdMnd72 chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
It's so obvious it's that Agnes bitch, that sended those pics to Carter that shit and please start writing again I have been waiting for nearly a year, well 362 days, I have read this story over and over again but you can't just start a great story then leave the readers all high and dry. Please start writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
Great story. I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2017