Reviews for Rose of Mideel
anonymous chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
wow! ur story is just awesome! i don't see why didn't u finish it. its great! the change is great. i hope u wil lead the fic 2 its end:)
Lamica-Lee chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
I love this story, it's a shame you haven't updated it in years. Though I know what it feels like to suddenly lose inspiration and interest in a story, I think you should try coming back to this one. It's a really good read and very well written. , I will add this to my favorites and hope that someday you will return to complete it.
demyxfan chapter 21 . 7/19/2008
Hi! Loved this story the first time I found this (a few years ago from another page (IcyBrian?)) and still does! But I seriously hope you haven't stopped writing this 'cause I really want to read it to end. If you have continued this on some other page, then PLEASE, tell on what page I can find more of this story! I have been waiting continuation for long while and I'm still waiting (and will be until the story is ended). XD

Also, I gotta say, this was first story where I could find Aeris/Seph pairing and you really took me into that!

Hope to read this story forward as soon as possible! )
Himeno24 chapter 21 . 11/24/2007
Oh my god! I haven't read this fic in forever! I read this in 2005, then forgot about it since there were no updates. I really love this fic and am sad it hasn't been updated in years. if you ever do continue this fic, I'll be waiting! :D
EyreNoir chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
this is amazing, one of the best areisephs i've ever read

i can't believe you haven't updated it in 4 years ;; wah T.T
Nasia Marie chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
This is a really good book. I don't like tifa or vincent all that much but this book has me wanting more of them. I LOVE aeris and sephiroth and this whole book is so awesome I put it on my jumpdrive so I can read it whenever I want to. Work more please you are very talented and you have left me wanting more.
Larsa Solidor chapter 16 . 12/3/2006
Their separation is killing me and it's making me want to run a Zodiac Spear through Cloud.
Larsa Solidor chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Great Zack characterization you have here. 'Dead and in the Lifestream'. I'm still laughing at that.
Larsa Solidor chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
Geez Vincent, don't you have a potion or two with you? :p
Larsa Solidor chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Your warking is reminding me of a chocobo and the current chocobo I have in my mind is the Trickster from FFXII. ;)

Damn planet should've said more!
Larsa Solidor chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
I hope the planet tells Sephiroth of Cloud's evil plan.
Larsa Solidor chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
I love seeing jealous Cloud. Also, your story is enforcing my impression of Sephiroth in the game. He barely had contact with Aerith yet his hate for her was unnatural. That might've been Jenova talking but I think that psycho Seph didn't know how to deal with his feelings for the little Cetra. I thought of it as a boy picking on a girl he likes because he's too immature to understand his feelings. The only difference that Sephiroth is an evil psycho bent on destroying the world, thus he ran his Masamune through Aerith instead of just picking on her like all the other normal boys do. I'm really enjoying this story.
Larsa Solidor chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
Humorous Vincent! So hard to pull off yet you managed. good one! I love where this is going. All the other Aerith/Seph fics I've read has had the both of them running from Cloud and the others so far.
Hoffy chapter 21 . 11/15/2006
damn nice! but stil are you gonna let cloud get away?

For gods sake lets sephiroth kill him it will give you an even better ending but still this fic was really good!:D
the Dah chapter 21 . 6/22/2006
You know.. I think I will be quite angry if you don't upate. :P This story is just so god. :P