Reviews for Rose of Mideel
Cetra Angel too lazy to sign in. yawn chapter 19 . 2/25/2003
Tee hee! *starts chanting* Go Sephy! Go Sephy!

Really liked this chapter. PLEASE! Update soon or I will perish! *wilts away* Need. more. AeriSeph. *dies*
drakonlily chapter 19 . 2/24/2003
MWAA HAA HAA. I know whats going to happen HA HA HA HA. SICK em Sephy! as usual short sweet and ohh such a cliff hanger! YAY
Anamon64 chapter 19 . 2/18/2003
I have never actually played FF7. But luckily I know who's who in this -. It's soo sweet, and well written too. Please continue soon
Katah chapter 19 . 2/15/2003
Hah! Take that, stupid Jared guy _ Aww... reunion fluff soon? .~
AshRose chapter 19 . 2/13/2003
Oh how cruel to end on such a cliffhanger! Update soon please:)
AshRose chapter 17 . 2/13/2003
Wow, the Rose is delightfully , I was thinking Gally (love the name by the way, so simple, but so.I don't know, poetic, not quite the word) was some sort of "perhaps" in the flow of the world, a possibility that never quite was allowed to be. Now I'm not quite who is mother? I can't wait to read more:)
st00pid FAT hobbit chapter 19 . 2/13/2003
finally uploaded eh?
Fallen Shadow chapter 19 . 2/12/2003
wow, that was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Fallen Shadow chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
i'm lovin it so far, but i gotta sleep! lol
Anais Lacquestar chapter 19 . 2/11/2003
Out of all your excellent stories, this one is my favorite :) True, it is somewhat quiet, but that only makes it more introspective. You makes Aerith and Sephiroth into well defined three dimensional characters, which so many other authors fail to do. And the way you write certain things , like 'auburn eyebrow' or even paying attention to the different dialects the people use, it really makes the story come alive. And it makes me care about the outcome.

hehe, I almost feel sorry for that Jared dude. I think he's gonna see pretty soon why you don't try to rape a woman, especially Sephiroth's woman. I would have Aerith kick Jared in the nuts, but then again I have low-class humor and think that would be hilarious _.
Evil Dragon King chapter 19 . 2/11/2003
Gah! The nerve of that man! You MUST post the next chapter now! *Does the Jedi mind trick* You will post the next chapter now. I can't wait to see what Sephys gonna do *evil chuckle* MWA HA HA HA HA! I loved this chapter, the way it kept going back and forth to Aeris and Sephy, the suspense was killing me! As you can tell I can't wait for more...oh and I was wondering if we could purchase our own little cute minuture Gally?
Terra Mecca Solace chapter 19 . 2/10/2003
OoOoOh it's soo good! plz continue! I NEED MORE!
esotaria chapter 19 . 2/10/2003
Keeeeeeeeeee! *squeals* Awesomeness! _ Meluvs to pieces. Especially love some of your phrasing... "only to find his way blocked by a nightmare of red and black" "as if the very forest had conjured up two warriors out of moonlight and air. One was made of shadows and ice, the other of blood and fire." *swoons*
mistressofterror chapter 19 . 2/10/2003
GO SEPHY! Aeris is saved! Now I really can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out that he is alive still.
noodlepower chapter 19 . 2/10/2003
wow... i love the suspenseful build up, now one can only wonder what Sephiroth will do... heheheh
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »