Reviews for Rose of Mideel
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Omg, this is going to sound so strange... But the Planet... Is so cute ;_;... It's like an Engrish-speaking child xD... I lurve it.
Xander chapter 21 . 11/19/2004
Hey, just got done reading the story up to this point and all I can say is good job. Can't way to find out who the little girl's mom's "friend" is.
Hikari-Aegle chapter 21 . 9/4/2004
This story is awesome! Keep it up! _
lady leah chapter 20 . 8/13/2004
Wow, this is the first Aeris/Sephy ficcy I've ever read and man, am i hooked! I really hope you continue this story coz it's getting really good and i wanna know what happens, not much else to say really-save go Vincent! and hope to see an update soon!
Solaria735 chapter 21 . 8/11/2004
Ooh I love the Vincent-Tifa ending. Hopefully this will lead to another fic? -
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 21 . 8/5/2004
Beautiful work as always. _ I always meant to review and tell you how much I enjoy this story. Your characterizations are always dead-on, and your writing style continues to amaze and entertain. You are one of the greatest AeriSeph writers out there, and you've earned it. Keep up the great job and please update soon!

::burns incense at the Chocobo Goddess's shrine::
Noacat chapter 11 . 7/22/2004
*pokes* Update. *pokepoke* Update or I will poke you another time. It's like taunting, only more annoying.
JabberW00kie chapter 21 . 7/13/2004
Whohoo! Go Vincent! : DIt's about time that Cloud got what's coming to him. I really enjoyed the way that you built that up- instead of having us 'assume' everything, the way most Aerith/Sephiroth fics do, you gave reasons and built up your charactors before diving headlong into the 'fun part'. Very good structure! Thanks a ton for writing. (And I know that ytou hear this from every person who reviews, but please update soon!)
Noacat chapter 20 . 7/8/2004
*cries* When are you gonna update! I want more story! Okay, sorry about the petulant baby crying thing that I do. I love this story.
Noacat chapter 21 . 3/23/2004
Gods above this is an awesome story. Hurry and update. I know I'm just whining here, but no body's updating and I need a good story to read, dammit. _~ I know, I know. We writers have to wait for inspiration to strike and that ain't always easy. *sigh* I shall wait then. Good work! Can't wait to see what happens next! YEEHAW!
misfire chapter 21 . 2/28/2004
i meant to write to ya when i first read this story... i really hope that you are still writing because this story is so good... and I am a huge fan of Vincent and Tifa... I wish that i could have a hottie like Vin in my life... :)
Twilight Lament chapter 21 . 2/24/2004
I know this is a late review, but if you are still getting these reviews. I hope that you are still writing on this. Though different in many ways from the game, you have characterized them all. I really like the way you are telling this story ~chuckles~ and I don't really like game fanfic much. Anyway, hope to see an update.
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 21 . 2/5/2004
This is so good thus far. _ Please start writing on it again soon! It sucks not knowing what's going to happen! ;p
~Chibi Sephy
Misha chapter 21 . 2/3/2004
Aw... How cute! I like this story and I hope that you'd continue! ASAP!
Mantichorus chapter 21 . 2/3/2004
_ Well, what can I say? It's bloody good!
Seph/Aeris- Yeah. If I was to do a romantic story, I'd put those two together.
Vin/Tif- Hm. Personally, I believe in Vin/Lucrecia, myself, but, hey, at least it's not Yuffentine! _
Evil Cloud- Makes sense. I dislike the main character in FF's, due to them having to be in your party most of the time.
Fav line so far? 'Vincent Valentine had never liked Cloud Strife.' Says it all! _ Please update, o, Goddess of Chocobos.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »