Reviews for Rose of Mideel
kwehhh chapter 21 . 1/27/2004
i lurvve ur fanfics! I've actually read your other stories too n i think they're great! Aeris/seph is the best! as for this fic.. tifa/vincent make a much better couple than tifa - cloud! - (i'm not that fond of cloud -.-') looking forward to ur next chapter!
Leea-Silver chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
That was soo good! I love the tifa/vincent coupleing, mainly because I hate Cloud.. But it rocks! Kepp writing! I have your page bookmarked because I love it so much
Aloria chapter 21 . 1/13/2004
*snifflies* You know, I never thought of T/V before, but I guess it could work. Poor Tifa! Stupid Cloud! I'm SO glad you finally got a new chapter out- but I've been just as guilty as you about writing anything new of late. I started college and haven't had any imagination left at all after school and work.. and schoolwork and tests and everything v.v
Demoness Tsukara chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Omygosh, when are you gonna update again? It's been so long, and I love your story! Please hurry!
darkvalentine chapter 21 . 1/10/2004
i know that you are taking a break.. but I love this story and you are the first person that i have really thought about reviewing. Besides I love the idea of Tifa and Vincent as well as Seph n Aerith. (cant stand cloud):)
wot wot wark chapter 21 . 1/5/2004
wow! vince is the coolest in this story. i love his reaction to the PHS call in the beginning! "Is your hair on fire?" X-D lol! I normally don't like Vincent this much, but you've given him great personality, and i'm actually liking this Vince/Tifa thing! :-) the aeriseph is sweet too ... though i always find it weird when Seph starts acting nice. but that's just me! :-) I love this, i hope you can update it soon, can't wait to see wot that crazy Cloud Strife is up to! ;-P
wot WARK!
Jess Angel chapter 21 . 12/21/2003
I am such a pathetic cheese ball!...I saw your summary for this chapter and was like... Vin/Tif?...*clicks on chapter 21 (#21 My Fav. number; Dec. 21 my B-day...intriguing to say the least) And I read it, without having read the rest of it! I hope you forgive me, Chocobo Goddess? _;; I spoiled it for myself, but it certainly got me interested...I'm a fan of the well-written Aeris/Sephiroth movement as well. I will be reading chapter one and so on - do not fear!
I just couldn't help myself - well maybe I could've but hey its my birthday, I had to indulge myself _ I cannot get enough of writing and reading fics of the Vincent/Tifa kind. I thank you for adding them into your wonderful fanfiction.
It was intense chapter indeed! I appreciated how you had Vincent acting more 'human' and being so passionate. I think since I missed the other twenty chapters - he was in character. I can only guess how he's developed throughout your story and then come to this point in this particular chapter. I can't wait to read some of that!
Constructive Criticism of the Day :D
Hm, not anything much really this time - just a typo of sorts:
" had had a fatal air about her..."
Lovely Vin/Tif chapter indeed *Grin* I'm all aflutter now XD "All you had to do was ask nicely." *le sigh* I'm gonna have a permanent smile today _-
Write your heart. Write your soul. Write on! (I shall return as soon as I can C. Goddess!)
Jess 0:o)
Lucifer's Seraphim chapter 21 . 12/21/2003
*tackle glomp* OMG you updated finally! Oh how I miss updates to this. Hope your wing is OK. Miss everyone at Aurora!
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
yay update!
Ambrosia chapter 21 . 11/27/2003
You know, I used to only think that Cloud and Aerith or Vincent and Aerith should be together. But reading this fic has totally changed my perspective of Sephiroth. I love how you made him so nice and caring. I used to hate him, but now he's in league with Vinnie who is my second fav character next to Cloud. The only thing I don't like is how everyone portrays Cloud as insane when Aerith died. As I recall, he was layed back and casual. A bit more emotional but still...Oh well, I haven't finished Ch. 21 yet, though I'm reviewing on it and I've read all the previous chapters. Sorry but I couldn't take the time from reading this great fic to actually review. I hope there are more chapters to come, and you're doing a GREAT job! Thanks for changing my view on Sephiroth.
Taddar chapter 21 . 11/26/2003
good chapter. i'm just sad that no aeris or sephiroth came in. keep it up plz.
drakonlily too lazy to log in chapter 21 . 11/26/2003
I knew the bugging you every night would get results. There are two sentence errors that I can see, but it was pretty late when you did this. Other then that very nice, hard passionate moment there. Great characters, not the way that other people write them. Welcome back Vin is so sexy... m undead bishy.
dark shadow chapter 21 . 11/19/2003
i hope u get better.
Eagle-Owl chapter 21 . 11/19/2003
I'm glad you can finally continue. I hope your arm is okay! If it is, keep writing!
TimeReaper chapter 20 . 11/18/2003
Great fic! I'd love updates.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »