Reviews for Third Time Breathing
Shaded Vision chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
This is a great story! Is it being worked on anymore? The ending of this chapter is soo good! The kind of clifhanger that leaves you on the edge of your seat!
Kim chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
awesome story that someone listed as a must-read on Tumblr. Please please continue this! It's really amazing and well-written. Also, unique. Thanks!
Hirami chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Re-reading, yay! This is still a wonderful piece of work. I love everything about it and I can totally imagine the futuristic setting, it suits them so well. I'd really love to know what else you had in mind for this, because involving the past, it only can get more interesting. Anyway. It was a lovely read, thank you *heart*
hillary603 chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
OMG... so much suspence! The story is fucking awesome! The two scenes from the mosters give me creeps! continue please!
Uhuru-chan chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
OMG I'm afraid of reading stories that aren't finished, but I read a rec on Tumblr about this fic and I couldn't stop myself from reading it.
What the F is going on with the monsters Yami is seeing?! I'd have pissed myself in that situation D: (The monster int he kitchen)
UMmm, I'll asume that 'third time breathing' is alluding to a third reencarnation of 'em all? (Given the year they are in and the thing with his name?) I'll wait to see.
The scene with them on the media was cute, specially the proposal sjahfsajhas OMG SETO
I hope to read you again soon! Good luck
bye bye
kiki2222 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
More please! :-)
Hirami chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
omg you didn't. No, you just didn't stop there, oh my god?! o This fanfiction was brilliantly written. I loved the setting in the future, how you portrayed yami and seto and well..just everything. Really awesome. So I'd love to read more of thisbring Yami back into Setos arms q.q
andchipzz chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
kudos kudos kudos kudos! don't know what else to say but this is... wow i'm soooo speechless
Bright-down chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Your story is killing me! I'm literally sitting in my seat reminding myself to breathe because it's so intense. And then you end the chapter like this! *dies*

On another note, I love, love, LOVE your portrayal of Kaiba and Yami's relationship. I sit here giggling like a little girl at how utterly adorable the two are together!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up, because your story is super awesome!
haneko-chan chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Yay! Thanks for updating! Yeah it was a long time waiting, but it was worthy :D great chap, and was that the dark magician?

Mattane ~!
Hergan chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Holy cow, this is intense.
AUehara chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Wow. Seriously, this is fantastic! So much mystery to be discovered and plot to unroll. I just want to read more! Oh! And I WANT to see the art! Please?

.Atsuko Uehara
haneko-chan chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
What the actual fuck was that!? omg poor poor Yami! I wouldn't have gone to sleep either after that.

The chapter was magnificent! all that support from one to another was so cute... I could feel their love all the time! And I almost thought that Seto would propose right there lol. Btw, nice idea about the disk and all that. Really cool.

I'm eager to know what's gonna happen nooowww! Oh My Gods, Yami has to tell what he saw to Seto, even if he consider to take Yami to a phyquiatric, and his grandpa too! this is so crazy I'm loving it lol

I hope I'll read you soon enough.
And I'm interested in the drawings too
haneko-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow this is becoming interesting, how'll Yami remember his name? And what'll happen when he start having visions from his past?

And it's funny that he still calls his boyfriend by his last name after 3 years... Well, is prideshipping after all. And Seto should let his phone down when he's with company, he looks like a teenager! lol

Towards the next chapter!
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Oh . . . that is so creepy. I wouldn't go back to sleep either.