Reviews for Once Upon A Hospital
Quietone1993 chapter 43 . 9/16/2020
Very good story!
Quietone1993 chapter 40 . 9/16/2020
I love this story but I really don't understand Emma's attitude change in these last few chapters. I don't like how she's acting I mean she made sexual jokes all the time with ruby and others and now she's pissed at Regina for joking with her friends.. That's some b.s. to make Regina feel so bad.
Sammii16 chapter 43 . 12/2/2018
KUDOS
Thank you for this awesome adventure you
created.
Has all the things in it that a awesome story
should have.
Thank you again.
Angel Torrelino chapter 43 . 11/3/2018
I love this story.. I hope you will make a second book.. and were Regina's mom brakes out of prison and that Daniel comes back after founding out Cora is in jail..
FightSong chapter 43 . 7/28/2018
This was a very good story.
Swanqueenfanfic chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
I have read this book like 100 times and it never get old. I love it and will keep reading it over an over
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 31 . 4/25/2018
Loved this chapter!
So glad Granny is okay! Woohoo!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 30 . 4/24/2018
OMFG, IT's GRANNY, ISN'T IT?! Why would you do this to an innocent old lady? :'(
Btw, I LOVE Cristina! Lol xD
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 29 . 4/24/2018
I really hope it's Hook!
I'm so glad Regina is okay! Emma didn't even check Regina's wounds. They could get infected!
I love that Derek allowed Ruby into a surgery. How awesome.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 28 . 4/24/2018
I still want Killian to leave. My views don't change. Mainly because I don't like him on the show.
I love that Cristina gave Red her nickname. Great idea for that!
Cora, you did what?! Not cool! I hope Emma finds Regina.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 27 . 4/23/2018
Eww, I hate Mark so much.
NOT THE PLANE CRASH! If Arizona loses another leg... Aahhh, noooo, don't let it happen. Unless it happens, she divorces Callie and then she gets with Eliza?! No? Okay. Lol xD Dreams are crushed.
I hope Killian dies. Just saying.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 26 . 4/23/2018
I skipped the Ruby and Belle scene because this is a SQ fic after all. I love them in SQ fics, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to read them have sex. I don't know why. Lol
Regina has an apple on her hip?! Say what now?! Whyyy an apple, Regina?! Nooo, that's so not cool. Why a fruit to begin with? Oh 'Gina. Super, duper wrong choice, Dr. Mills.
Good chapter!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 25 . 4/23/2018
Yay, a long chapter!
Oh damn Cora! You're up to no good. Something fishy is going on with you.
Anywho, I hope Ruby feels better! Hahaha xD
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 24 . 4/21/2018
Does Arizona have her real leg in this fic?! I didn't think about it until this chapter because I remembered when Emma and Callie were in surgery.
Good chapter!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 23 . 4/20/2018
Oh not Cora. She's annoying. Lol
Good chapter! I just found it weird that Emma went from the NICU to an on-call room without a top. What if parents saw her? Or kids? Not cool, Emma! Think before you act.