Reviews for Life Lessons
sooo amazing! your story made my day!
it’s great that in your story, Sakura is the experienced one and Ino wants insights into sex :D
drdrdrdr chapter 2 . 5/19
Awesome! This is the first great KakaSaku story I’ve found in a long time and I’m loving it! Thanks so much for sharing!
MHatake1 chapter 8 . 5/6
Oof, that was a legendary burn on Sakura’s part when Sasuke mentioned marrying the girl from the academy
MHatake1 chapter 8 . 5/6
Ino and Sai’s relationship is so cute in this story haha
MHatake1 chapter 7 . 5/6
Awe, Kiba talking the little girl out of being afraid of Akamaru was cute!
MHatake1 chapter 2 . 5/6
I screamed internally when she asked if he wanted to meet her parents after they hooked up for the first time lol.
Remawerth chapter 2 . 1/21
I know this is an old fix, and I’m only just starting it, but I just wanted to drop a note and say THANK YOU for writing Kakashi seeking continuous verbal consent! This was such a great, passionate chapter, and you did such a wonderful job blending consent in just as it should be in real life, and it felt completely in character. Wonderful.
The White Leopard chapter 10 . 1/10
(For the record, I binge-read these fics, but didn't have the mental alertness to review them as I finished them, which is why you're getting all these reviews en masse.)

I just have to say, before anything else, that your title and chapter heading scheme is the best. So cute! And apt. And clever. I love it.

That said, there's nothing quite like a good KakaSaku story. And this was most definitely a good KakaSaku story. Being a novella, we didn't get the play-by-play of EVERYTHING, but we didn't really need it. You hit all the important bits and made it a quick, engaging read with a fast pace and an interesting plot. I can actually see Sakura and Karin becoming friends here, which is something I never thought I'd say. That was certainly a shocker.

But Sakura's relationship with Kakashi felt natural. It was years in the making and just needed that little push to fall into place. And your "difference between a boy and a man" thing just has me thinking that Kakashi knows what to do with a woman. Lol.

Anyway.

As always, this was a fun read. Thank you for sharing. I'm off to read Gate of the Crow (which I had actually read a long time ago, but would like to read again). Ta.
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
That's great! I started to ship KakaSaku reading the War Arc. I mean why would there be any need to add so much of them if they aren't going to end up together? I still refuse to believe the canon ending-SasuSaku.
monochre chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
reading this chapter with a soothing sensual song dude I'm feeling it
FuN FiFi chapter 10 . 8/24/2018
oOo...this fic was deliciously steamy! Sakura could totally learn a thing or two from her Kakashi-sensei in the art of seduction lol :-D

On a serious note, I'm not sure that I agree with Sasuke's idea of having multiple wives, but I guess that's mainly because I don't support polygamy. He definitely has a warped mentality after what he's been through in the past, hence he needs to learn more about stability and how he could implement it in his life. I'm glad that you didn't turn Sakura into a pushover in this fic (or in any of your other fics to be honest) regarding Sasuke because we all know that she tends to be too lenient with him in canon. Instead, you've made Sakura more assertive which I wholly appreciate, especially from a female-to-female perspective. Her attraction and subsequent romance with an older man like Kakashi makes complete sense in my book; both need the other to provide what is lacking in their part. You wrote a great KakaSaku story to explain how these two could become a couple even after the grand return of their old teammate, and you included him in their happiness too which was very sweet. I enjoyed reading this fic a lot! You get a big thumbs up from me for once again creating a wonderful Sakura-centered piece! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Love love love the story. The ending was perfect!
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 10 . 4/16/2018
me encanto mmmm lo malo es que a sasuke le gustaría tener varias esposas, bueno que hablo kakashi con el y elmadurar lo ayudo a cambiar de parecer
Hunter Nikki chapter 7 . 3/9/2018
10/10 For that was romantic like I love it :) Hope you'll do more sakura X kakashi ;)