Reviews for If You Say Goodbye
Zerousy chapter 7 . 7/26
I need more! Damnit, I need her to express all her hidden emotions so she can move forward!
Ashena-Iulik chapter 7 . 7/26
Wow! Love this fic! I think you managed to capture the moment of the breakdown perfectly :) not too soon but not too late either
Ashena-Iulik chapter 6 . 7/9
I'm so glad you updated again! Love this fic and the way you pair them :)
Zerousy chapter 6 . 7/8
I know it's been a while but I think I remember the plot now.
StarrGazzer chapter 6 . 7/8
I love how this is turning out! I hope there is more soon! It's a great light in my darker days right now. Thank you!
I can't wait to see how their relationship/friendship/workshop unfolds.
Lilac Summers chapter 6 . 7/7
I don't know how I missed this the first time you updated this story, but it's so lovely! I really enjoyed getting to catch up on so many chapters at once. I particularly like how beautifully you're going through the grieving process for the both of them. Looking forward to an update when you can!
Zerousy chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
The tension in this chapter is really good
Zerousy chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
It took me a couple of tries to start reading but I really like it
Ashena-Iulik chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I love this story! It's brilliant. I wonder where are you going with it
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Aw, the two of them are going to heal each other, right? *hopeful look*
StarrGazzer chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Oh, I can't wait for the next part! Donna comforting the Doctor... and maybe he can return the favor. ;-)
I hope the next part comes soon. :-)
StarrGazzer chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Ohhhhh... this is starting off good. Love it. Can't wait for more!
StarrGazzer chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I love how this is starting out. He want to hire Donna? hehe. Nice start. :) Maybe she can "clean him up". ;)
Can't wait for more!
ChristianGateFan chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I'm enjoying this a lot, though the only real coherent thoughts I can form at this hour are "Awwww..." and PLEASE MORE SOON. Rose is my favorite romantic interest for Ten, buuuut I'm a sucker for his friendship with Donna, Donna's funnier/more interesting anyway and if anything else ever happened there I would not be adverse.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Oh my, he really WAS in bad shape. Donna will have him fixed up in no time though, right? :)