Reviews for Evolution
rosie302 chapter 8 . 8/6/2019
Ahh, this is fucking amazing! I need more. This story is amazing! And that choking thing Michael does is so hot, why don't more fics do that. I need more stories like this. You know, this is the exact reason I have many fanfiction that are barely started. i have run out of stories to read and i want more like this. So now I have to write my own, but I'll never get around to finishing it. ugh! Life sucks! ... i think i need help.
Clarisse chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
YAAAAAAAASSSSSS dis is the storyyyyy!
EvilNekoEye chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
oh wow... it took me 2 days to read it all, but god it was worth it, every damn letter xDDDD so adorable xDD I feel 300% satisfied! is it wrong of me if I ask about season 2? xDDDD pleaseee write it too xD anyway cuteness overload. thanks~ you made my day (**)
rdemon chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
I like the way you write Michael. It went a little broad sometimes but it was mostly spot on. Well done. Look forward to next chapter.
rdemon chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god, I can't wait to see how you write episode 8. Loving this fic!
popdiva97 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Love the story and hope to see the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I really hope you continue i very much enjoy your story and the way i can see their relationship developing
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Love it!
oCALIGULAo chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hey :) I'm just a french girl who are trying really hard to find wonderful story about Dominion and there isn't one in my language :/ So I'm sorry for the mistakes of spelling but you're my first english autor and I'm really impress by your work (even if I'm sure that I don't understand all of your talent) :D It's all for the moment... I think :p I hope that I can as soon as possible read more of Evolution :3
Firejack 3
Omg chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
lol I was literally covering my mouth while reading. I love this. The next episode needs to air cuz i need more.
belladu57 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very good
BellaLegosi chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great! Love what your doing with the story so far, keep it up D Would be great to see longer chapters next time too )