Reviews for The Snow Queen's Knight
Anon chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
This fic is great! It's sad to see you haven't updated in over a year :(I LOVE the dynamic between all the characters, everything fits perfectly! I wonder if the rating might go up in the future..?

I'm LOVING this fic, and I'm sad to see it's been kinda abandoned just as things started to get rolling :P
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Interesting story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
TDICELEBRITY14 chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
I really like this so far. Nice job.
Kairi671 chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Awesome story. i am so ready to read more and I am so sorry that u lost ur love to a stupid bullshit arrange marriage. But there r other people other who will love. take my advice even though im a 23 year old woman
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
A conjecture is the examination of whether or not did something happen in rhetoric writing. I believe you mean interjections. Other than that, this is an intriguing story.
Twain apprentice chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Oh no, I think I know who this "friend" is.
magister.kekko chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Ooh yeah! New chapter! This is one of the very first stories I 've read on this site and I always loved it. Love Elsa/Ralph pair, they're great together. I can't stop smiling every time I read this story. And this chapter is do funny too. I see things aren't going to go smoothly, especially with Hans and the mysterious figure (though I have suspicion of who that is) involved. I also wonder if Elsa has something in mind, given her last statement. .. maybe she will really freeze the ballroom floor for the party? Oh, I can't wait already! Good work anyway!
PerrythePlatypusGirl chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Heeeyy, I don't mind waiting for a long time, I'm just glad to see this story is back!

This chapter was adorable, I'm just loving the Icebreaker fluff, and I love how spot-on Vanellope's character is written here. Also, bringing back Hans, that always makes me happy! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ella Raspberry chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
WHERE IS THE UPDATE I REALLY LIKE THIS FIC
And so if you could get to writing I will love you forever.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Omg I can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue, I love this story so much, it's so sweet and well thought out and so very creative I absolutly love it. I smiled the whole time I read this because I love Elsa and Ralph together and how the story blends together just so awesome!
mdizzle chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Awww. it's so fluffy I love it!
Modify the Lifestream chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
cute, looking forward to more.
nekonohime chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Finally caught up with Chapter 2 and 3!

This story's lore is so fascinating, and you did a great job blending elements from the Wreck-It Ralph universe into Frozen's. All of the characters fit in very well and there really isn't anything to me that strikes me as out of place here. The character's interactions are also very well done. I especially like Vanellope and Olaf's shenanigans and, of course, Ralph and Elsa's developing relationship. They seem to have hit it off pretty nicely as of now, and I found it rather adorable that Elsa's frozen heart is being melted by Ralph, pun intended.

Overall, this is a really enjoyable story so far! Keep up the good work! :)
Cylon One chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
That was an awesome update.

Great telling of Ralph's life story.

I really enjoyed checking out this world's version of Wreck-It Ralph elements from that story.

Like with Vanellope's racing.

And pretty cool the alternate version of the Glitch of hers.

Though I don't think Anna will think so next time.

Can't help but wonder how Cy-Bugs would be like in this if they were.

Thanks for making this story still a joy to read.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Very interesting story, great way to blend the two cross overs. I love a lot of things about Frozen but find fan fics based on the movie rather boring. It's hard to do much of anything with the canon story and far to many fics try to follow the same plot after making a bunch of changes. Hope to see more soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »