Reviews for Bakura's Guide To Fighting Dirty
winnie chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
You know, i could have sworn that i reviewed it...cause i found it in my history...and my fav. fanfiction quotes that i made :D but since i didnt here i go, this time, i dont know why, but i decided to take notes on the last chapter...really...its in my notebook of evil ...:D..anywayss bakura said to include him so he wont kill me so here ty Bakura :D..and Ryou :D...and of course ty Neko-chan for writing this fun filled guide, sure to help people who need to learn how to fight...DIRTY:P love how he uses math to help us.. with point A,B,C,D, and so on so forth :D cant find anything wrong, except that its so funny...wait thats not wrong...its so right!...anyways..continue on with your epic writing skills :D
astrid chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
well... i wouldn't mind being the bully if bakura-kun locked me in a closet with pegasus-sama for a couple hours! ;D
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
lol hilarious! Thanks for putting up such a great fic! hi fives for both you and bakura and a hug for poor little ryo :)
Serenity Harkness chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Nya! Bakura is awesome...I get Ryou's point of view...but not to the extreme...try the peace to get out...than take Bakura's guide to Fighting Dirt and use it!
Mahersal chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Oh no! Now it's gonna become...logical and not bloody!
Mahersal chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Eight is my favorite.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Even though he's a tad OOC, this is hysterical.
msntg chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
MORE! MORE! MORE! just please no more peace talks from ryou...please...i beg of u!
TripleMelody chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you Neko-chan and Bakura! You're both amazing writers, and I can't wait to learn more from this guide.

~TripleMelody
Crazy person from the park chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Oh my god! This is hillarious. You want to know something really funny though? My twelve year old sister took NOTES! I'm officialy glad that I don't go to the same school as her. Oh and when it comes to Britney Spears . . . *Shoots CJ's CD* ALL DONE! AND join the darkside. Don't worry, we have flashlights!
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Ha!- I like Kura's guide! *smiles* No need to really use these though. People usually stay away from me, so the bully things out. Teachers...like me. I'm quiet, they have no problem with that. Now, terrorizing other students? I like that...
fan chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Very funny - though I'd stick with fighting dirty
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
*Laughs her head off* Awesome guide, Bakura! You're truly amazing! And I think I'll try that pencil idea... :D

This is going to my favs list!
enchantedsleeper chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
This is great! XD Really, really funny n_n I wish I had a Yami!
lil evil chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
I think you should write the guide while in school that way you still got Bakura's guide to fighting dirty and teacher bashing