Reviews for Bakura's Guide To Fighting Dirty
winnie chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
You know, i could have sworn that i reviewed it...cause i found it in my history...and my fav. fanfiction quotes that i made :D but since i didnt here i go, this time, i dont know why, but i decided to take notes on the last chapter...really...its in my notebook of evil ...:D..anywayss bakura said to include him so he wont kill me so here ty Bakura :D..and Ryou :D...and of course ty Neko-chan for writing this fun filled guide, sure to help people who need to learn how to fight...DIRTY:P love how he uses math to help us.. with point A,B,C,D, and so on so forth :D cant find anything wrong, except that its so funny...wait thats not wrong...its so right!...anyways..continue on with your epic writing skills :D
astrid chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
well... i wouldn't mind being the bully if bakura-kun locked me in a closet with pegasus-sama for a couple hours! ;D
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
lol hilarious! Thanks for putting up such a great fic! hi fives for both you and bakura and a hug for poor little ryo :)
Serenity Harkness chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Nya! Bakura is awesome...I get Ryou's point of view...but not to the extreme...try the peace to get out...than take Bakura's guide to Fighting Dirt and use it!
Mahersal chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Oh no! Now it's gonna become...logical and not bloody!
Mahersal chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Eight is my favorite.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Even though he's a tad OOC, this is hysterical.
lavendereyes chan chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
MORE! MORE! MORE! just please no more peace talks from ryou...please...i beg of u!
TripleMelody chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
This has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read! Thank you Neko-chan and Bakura! You're both amazing writers, and I can't wait to learn more from this guide.

Crazy person from the park chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Oh my god! This is hillarious. You want to know something really funny though? My twelve year old sister took NOTES! I'm officialy glad that I don't go to the same school as her. Oh and when it comes to Britney Spears . . . *Shoots CJ's CD* ALL DONE! AND join the darkside. Don't worry, we have flashlights!
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Ha!- I like Kura's guide! *smiles* No need to really use these though. People usually stay away from me, so the bully things out. me. I'm quiet, they have no problem with that. Now, terrorizing other students? I like that...
fan chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Very funny - though I'd stick with fighting dirty
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
*Laughs her head off* Awesome guide, Bakura! You're truly amazing! And I think I'll try that pencil idea... :D

This is going to my favs list!
enchantedsleeper chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
This is great! XD Really, really funny n_n I wish I had a Yami!
lil evil chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
I think you should write the guide while in school that way you still got Bakura's guide to fighting dirty and teacher bashing