Reviews for Your Hair
Kerichi chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
_ It's cute! Lovely fic! (Is ignoring the incest 'cause it's old, and I doubt you knew)

Kaguya's hair is awesome- She's one of the few manga girls with really thick hair!
Kouta's Gurl chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Great story! I love the way you wrote this and I'm glad I'm not the only Planet Ladder Fan. But isn't it kind of weird because isn't Kagami her brother? Mabe I'm wrong. Oh well. Keep up the awesome stories!
starnightdreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I really like this. It's so nice and sweet! Keep on writing.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Yea yea! More Planet Ladder fic! Please do write some more Planet Ladder!
Hidemitsu Samanosuke Akechi chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
This is really good! I luv Planet Ladder, could u review one of my fics?
Silent Sniper too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
o.o I loved this fic! I only read Planet Ladder today! Barely issue 1! Awesome
None30 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I thought it was a bit too romantic because isn't that her brother, though I get so confused sometimes with Planet Ladder. I really liked the way you expressed his thoughts! Nice Job!
Rei Tenjou chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
i can't think of any ways to improve this. It just blows me away. wow. It's really nice and descriptive, I love it!
Maxine chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Thank you! Hooray! I'm so happy! I'm reviewing so you know I'm still alive. But I may yet die of food poisoning next month. Just in case keep it up! This is a little off subject but...He's obsessed with her hair!
Siena chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
More Planet Ladder! *bounces happily* And this one was /very/ interesting...Kagami's thoughts on Kaguya's hair. Hm. We're all waiting for the 4th & 5th to come out, so don't fret too much about it. *)
Sorceress Pluto chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Oooh, just as good as the first one. Sigh, I'm going to be like Maxine and say, right even more!
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Yes, we do wuv you Kitty.

Well, since the only Planet Ladder I've read is about a page of the first volume, I am very confused; however, this is one of those short little poignant pieces, so WHEEEEEE! happy Anie.
darth tasuki chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
heh, very nice. Good to know I'm not the only Planet Ladder fan out there (alas, I have only read book 1). A little short, but none the worse for that. My only suggestion is that you decapitalize SO in the, uh, ninth paragraph. I think it weakens the rest of the story. Good work, keep it up! *stamp of approval*