Reviews for Mama Bear
kikagirao chapter 7 . 3/31
I know it has been a long time since this story was finished but have you ever considered writing a sequel? This is what happens before the show starts and I would love to read how Hermione changed the show's events.
httpsgica chapter 7 . 3/6
pleeeeeeeeeeese, i need more of that fic! It's just perfect
seldombites chapter 7 . 2/17
I truly enjoyed this story. It was nice to read a HP/Supernatural crossover that didn't involve Harry being a secret Winchester. Also, Mama Bear Hermione is awesome.
OncerLoyal96 chapter 7 . 2/2
My heart! This was soooooo good!
kanukaianderson123 chapter 7 . 1/23
Short and sweet book. Loved it.

Ending left much to be desired but I persisted in the end and grew to like it either way.
Astiar chapter 7 . 11/27/2019
Love!
I'd love to see a sequel where Yellow eyes tries to get to Sam and has to face the brightness witch of the age. And all the Heroes of Hogwarts if needed
MadameXOX chapter 7 . 11/14/2019
My favourite crossover
Ninjettey chapter 7 . 9/5/2019
Absolutely love this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2019
Such a beautiful story
Silent Killing chapter 7 . 7/2/2019
Loved it. Thank you for writing!
Skywroe chapter 7 . 5/28/2019
Tgat was brilliant!

I can just imagine Mama bear Mione, smashing down factory doors when she finds out that her cubs have been taken.

I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Kat A. Coop chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
This was a fantastic story! I absolutely loved it!
MysticalKC chapter 7 . 8/15/2018
I love it! :)
Ever-Fading-Light chapter 7 . 5/19/2018
I've got to say this is the best crossover I've ever read! Beautifully written, and a great story-line. I absolutely loved it!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 7 . 4/7/2018
Great! Will you please continue? I'd like to find out what John says when he find out that his boys are still in contact with Hermione? Will he try to kill her again? Will he burn her painting? Please update soon!