Reviews for Ten
aliesterus chapter 1 . 6/3
Truly a piece of art. Sad that it hasn't been continued, and honesty doesn't deserve being called Fanfiction, even though it uses the same characters.

No, I'm not insulting your work, this is pretty much all original, except for the names.
The destroyer of fate chapter 21 . 5/20
this is my second time reading through your story, I loved it all the same, if you are still out there I would love to of seen this be finished .. but after 11 years I highly doubt it will ever happen, such a shame too...
Anonymous chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
One thing about this fanfic. What with the Hidari and the reborn male Ranma in one of them... one - or should I say two people? that I question the identity of is Ryouga and Yoiko. It is a common fanon idea that Ryouga and Ranma look a lot alike and they sometimes even are brothers in some fanfics. In the manga Yoiko is just Ranma disguised and Yoiko DOES look like the female Ranma (save her hair being black in your story.) So that makes me wonder - are Ryouga and Yoiko actually related to Ranma? Are they perhaps the children of a Hidari? It would not be all that impossible that Ranma was captured by the organization before this fanfic and forced to copulate with a Hidari a couple of times. This of course would have produced the Hibiki siblings.

Well, since the fanfic is on hiatus I guess we'll never know.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Very well written story. Sad you stopped writing it right at a cliffhanger too. You are very good at writing action. It's a bit weird since the characters, many of them, are not who they are in the manga/anime. Like Ryoga is Ryoga in name only. Also weird to see Akane learning at a faster Rate than Ranma had, considering that most people think that Ranma is the fast learner and then to see him get beat up so much :)
Compucles chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
NO! It's not fair! How could you get so far in such a great story and then abandon it at the climax of the entire story?!
Somewhat Dissatisfied Reader chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
This is definitely a well written story. There is one thing I don't like in this, but it's only my personal opinion. I don't like how you made Ranma a killer. I just can't see Ranma as a killer. Other than that I like the story, and the idea behind it.
Mike chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
Please do the world a favor...NE VER WRITE AGAIN.

This was such a waste of time. Just kill yourself already...The world would be a much better place.
DivineEmperorMeiji chapter 21 . 2/21/2010
This, has got to be the most Awesome Ranma story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It is unique (to my knowledge at least) I can never imagine what sort of mind is capable of conjuring up such epic details as this story has. I am in awe, and shall forever hold this story in a particular place in my heart.

In short, Very well done, awesome work and I hope you have enjoyed writing this story so far.
mynamebejane chapter 21 . 9/13/2009
I hope you're doing well, I know you're going through chemo right now and it's a trying time in your life. Please know that our prayers are with you.
MeatLips chapter 21 . 9/22/2008
I can only think of one word for this story:

You've blended so many elements of mythology and fantasy into this amazing tale... I'm honestly surprised you just didn't write this as a completely original story. The only real story tie it has with Ranma 1/2 is the Jusenkyo curse. Other than that, it completely stands on its own.

It's been an outstanding read. Unfortunately it looks like it hasn't been updated in a few years, which is a darn shame. I certainly hope you someday finish this.
XtremePlaga chapter 21 . 12/22/2007
Are you even still alive?

Update, please!
RanKuro chapter 21 . 12/18/2007
mikebreslau chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
The writing here is of professional grade, publishable calibur (a rarity in FFN). Yet, while you definitely have my attention, I am irritated at getting so far along and having so very much detail obscured and hidden.

I''m sure I could write a story in which none of the motivations or background was displayed, and I'm sure nobody would read it...

Lesychan chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Really a Epic Fic...not a mere Fanfic...
James Rennfield chapter 21 . 9/29/2007
Wow... getting a lot of people begging for you to update. I'll add my voice to that as well. OH PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!

With that said this is truly a fantastic story, to the point that I had to take my time to read it so that I could fully enjoy it. I only noticed a couple of errors but that's mainly due to the pace I was reading, and they were only small spelling errors. Very very good and can't wait for the continuation.