Reviews for Underneath It All
Alteng chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
Alright, I have made it through. Jander doesn't need a girlfriend ;) I was disappointed that Leighton is a villain, but such is life.
I am interested in the direction you plan to go with this story. You did leave it on a bit of a cliff hanger.
Alteng chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
I forgot to point out in Chapter 3, I thought Jander could not enter a holy place . . . i.e. the temple. (I, personally, think that is silly, because Jander is not really evil of soul. The gods of good should know that. My gripe with the rules of the game :) )
You have a real grammical problem with "there". I had a friend with a simlar problem. A tiny grammar lesson: :)
"Their" is used to mean belonging to them.
"They're" is the contraction of "They are"
"There" has two meaning. It either denotes a place. (here and there) or it is used as a filler word to create a complete sentence . . . there are many, or there is a sound.
You haven't read my work. You'd have grammar field day ;)
Alteng chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Well, i have read three chapters. I sm rather enjoying it. Your grammar got better in Chapter 3. Geez, poor Jander! Can't he just die in peace, and be done with it all! :)
Kanaylle chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
This is a really Great story.. So why hasn't it been updated in so long?.. It can't be finished... Emma wants to read more.. *Whines*
Serei Rosewood chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
not bad one of the better ravenloft stories i've read to date. now do everyone a favor and update this story.
Black Robed One chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
Without doubt, it was a great story! I am so pleased to know, that at last some people are writing Ravenloft based stories.
Donaruie chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
awesome! I can't wait for you to add more!