Reviews for Selfish
Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/14/2019
Aaah, I found this fic after egoistical! It’s great! I hope to see more of it :)))
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
I really do hope that you'll continue this one day. It's my fav Aomine fic period. I just love the interactions between the characters. Very well done
Sara2o2 chapter 5 . 5/21/2017
In referance to chapter 1; didn't seirin win? *puzzled*
Robert W chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
Damn. These two are something else.
...
This is the best Aomine x Oc that I've read so far. Why don't you try and make an 'M' rated to one of the oneshots just to try another [dimension]..(If you know what I mean.) I'm sure you'll kill it too.. Unless you totally abandoned this fic.
KenLala.Laura chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
That's so sweet~ I love it :)
UncrewedCandy29 chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Bruh, when are you going to update this? Btw have you read KNB fighting with tht oversea basketball players (I dont remember the title). Its the GOM playing together again with kuroko n kagami n hyuuga n takao (if im not mistaken). Its just a silly idea but i just wanna see other people's reaction when they see Mia with Aomine XD
nakdr chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Please update as soon as you can! I've been following Mia and Aomine ever since Egotistical and they're such a cute couple. Really loved this chapter, very refreshing and funny to read the progression of their relationship through Aomine's point of view. So, please update soon as you can! You're a very good writer. Keep up the good work! Until the next chapter!
aevenallen chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
OH MY GOD IT'S UPDATED THANK YOU SO MUCH.
a fan chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Seriously man. U should continue with this story. Oh n have u read the knb extra game yet? It'd be interesting if Mia is there as well *winks* *winks*
midorima-shintaro07 chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Hey.. you are doing awesome with these one-shots! Please update soon!
ixpizel chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I have an idea... Mia calls Aomine by his first name. Maybe dared or something... idk. And, you've probably heard this already or something... but if you have the time, I think a crossover (okay, it's not really a crossover) but by chance Aomine and Mia and Akashi and Kozue meet and then... yeah. :3 Either way, this is awesome, and I can't wait for your next update
LazyHaru chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
How come Mia never calls Aiomine by his first name?
Milo21 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Please update? Great story and thank you for continuing it with these
NanamiNihilia chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I binge read Egotistical tonight...and now I'm on this. Seems you haven't updated thsee one shots in a while bit do keep up the good work!
cjennxx chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Could you write a scene where they get into their first couple's argument/fight? I mean, I like how Mia accepts Aomine for who he is and doesn't try to change him, but there must be a time where he just pisses her off enough for her to really be mad at him. I'd like to see how he'd deal with her anger, and winning her forgiveness~