Reviews for Two Lives
Freack chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I am soo releived about Penny. I was sort of scared at first.

Poor Ron. I wonder what he said.

Percy dancing in his underwear, a very funny image for sure.

Still not sure about Snape. So long as he doesn't talk to much. *Still angry about Dumbledore.*

I love the Weasley (plus Harry) interrigation scene. Like the "big brother" talk times five! Absolutly terrifying!

The return of Percy's multiple personality disorder. Hilarious.

A, with a sweet ending.
Freack chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
One thing, Ginny's name is Ginerva.

I love the banter between Percy's voices. It could be annoying, but you do it very well, and it becomes quite powerful.

Thank you for the Remus/Sirius reference. I love them.

Bill/Severus was sort of out of left field, but it was small, so I won't complain to much.

LooVE the cliff-hanger with Penny. Dun, dun, dun...
Freack chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
"naked and covered in chocolate."

A bit kinkier than I expected from Percy, but the rest is awesome.
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
You have no idea how much I would love for you to finish this. You capture them so well and I would've loved to see how the story ended. I do hope that one day you'll find the inspiration to complete this.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
man, i remember reading this fic years ago, and it's even better now that it was then!
Icy Flame chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Whoa this is amazing. I like your explanation for the falling out between Percy and his father/family. Very interesting. I hope to see more of your work in the future, this is brilliant. *smiles* *glomps* *waves*
chickyo chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Good job! I love Percy/Oliver fanfics! Update soon please.
futagoat02 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
this is so sweet! love it! it's wonderfully written... update!

baibaiyukie
Kara chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
I really love this story, but when are you going to update?
Molly234 chapter 3 . 3/31/2004
aww.. this is so good! update soon please
Cailin chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
This is the best Oliver/Percy story ever! I really hope that you update soon!
Marauder chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
Well, there's things I like and things I think coudl be improved upon. I'll start with the things I like.
1. I like your fearlessness when it comes to involving many different ships besides the main one. I don't ship either Harry/Ginny or Bill/Snape but I found it interesting anyway. (I do, however, ship Sirius/Remus. Why doesn't Sirius have a hyphenated last name if Remus does?)
2. You have a good grasp on the most likely theory as to why Percy is the way he is - growing up during the first war. I also find your Oliver very canonically accurate.
3. Your portrayl of Penelope's various reactions over time towards Percy's sexuality strikes me as very realistic.
4. I respect your decision to continue an AU fic after OOtP. I 'm not sure I could.
What I don't like:
1. You do a lot of telling and not showing. I want to know why Bill loves Snape, how Percy can overcome his fears about a relationship with Oliver so quickly, et cetera. It's not so much a criticism as it is something that your fic is good enough to make me want.
2. I believe that the Weasleys would accept Percy's sexuality right away, as well as his relationship with Oliver. But in your fic they accept it so fast that it seems as though you were bending over backward to portray them as sympathetic. What I mean is that they don't have much of a reaction other than, "Oh, that's fine with us."
3. Some of your dialogue, in its form and occasional Americanisms (ho bag comes to mind) doesn't come across as realistic.
I'm very much looking forward to the next part of this fic. You have an engaging plot that makes me care about your interpretations of the characters despite the criticisms I have.
Marauder chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Between the various background ships, Percy's apparent eating disorder (why am I not surprised) and the Oliver interaction, this is quite interesting so far. On to the next part.
penny chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
Great fic! Can't wait for an update.
headntheclouds chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
Great job. I love the personalities you gave the characters and the relationships between one another. Can't wait for more.