Reviews for The Line of Durin
Usagi-Usagi chapter 37 . 6/26
I'm so sorry that I waited until I finished all the chapters before reviewing, I got caught up and read all of them in about 2 days.
This is the most amazing story I've read about Tauriel and Kili, I can clearly see the love you have for "the Hobbit" and all these characters. A lot of dedication and attention to detail went into this and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. It's beautiful, tender, funny, and realistic :) you've captured the whole engagement/honeymoon experience, and the process of them learning about each other's cultures, and making compromises and supporting each other.
There are two kinds of fanfiction: steamy/sexy fantasies, and genuine storytelling. Both are great, and this one is a little of both, leaning more towards the genuine side.
I'm very happy I found this story, I couldn't bear to let these characters stories end they way they did. Thank you for writing.
kansa chapter 37 . 6/26
I love this story! What started out as Kili and Tauriel had expanded to be its own story rather than a continuation. The ribbing and comradery is fun. Love the traditions. It really adds culture and depth to each race. I have become an even bigger fan of Fili and can't wait to see what happens with him and Teldu. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MelATCK chapter 37 . 6/17
I've read this story on Archive of Our Own but I am glad I found it here too :) Amazing story, it's so terribly addictive to read! Great job and can't wait for the next chapter!
2nd time I'm reading this and gee...this ancestry naming made me tear up...beautiful...
maricejayo chapter 37 . 5/29
So, I see you're updating this and I'm thrilled! But what about "Stolen Heir"? Got any plans to updating it soon? I don't want to say that I'm dying but, I'm dying.
JoGregor chapter 37 . 5/29
Absolutely beautiful. I just can't stop reading your story. Please, update soon.
Oud chapter 37 . 5/26
This lovely story is getting exciting and it's picking up! Can't wait to read what's on next.
CountessNicoledeLancret chapter 37 . 5/26
Love it! Keep up the good work and can't wait for more :D
Haku's Lover18 chapter 37 . 5/26
Love it! The rangers already suspect something. It won't take them long to figure out the riddle. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Koko81 chapter 37 . 5/26
I am really enjoying your story and eager to see what happens. i like your writing. looking forward to the next chapter
The EarthSong chapter 37 . 5/26
You know, I soak up this story like a sponge. Oh my gosh, I freaking love it. Just keeps getting deeper and better and of course, Teldu couldn't say no! Ha.
sorrellkaren chapter 37 . 5/25
So the cat is out of the bag where the elves are concerned. The younger and elder are not who they seem. Fili gets a future wife and an enemy is thwarted. Not a bad chapter at all. Dwalin was entertaining as well with his denial of his wedding, loved that line. Nice to see an update, will be watching for the next one.
moregoth chapter 37 . 5/25
It's great reading the elves POV and how they are trying to put things together.
Celebrisilweth chapter 37 . 5/25
OK, so now everyone knows who they are. They should just hang up an advertising sign. Love the secret passage and the white shields. And Teldu just needs to get over it 'cause I'm sure they're many out there who would be willing to trade places.
TMI Fairy chapter 37 . 5/25
What meddling little weasels elves are. I now imagine tours of elven trourists scratching at walls of ancient buildings to see what's underneath ...
Oh, poor Teldu, her heart says "omgomgomg yes!yes!yes!" while her brain screams "NO WAY!"
Oh, what angst! I must calm down my heart flutters with some relaxing tea and a bath!
Bofur sleeping in his ushanka - barf! What a towhead!
Borys