Reviews for The Line of Durin
Saxyguy chapter 46 . 5/3
absolutely love the story. are there any plans to continue?
agustine chapter 46 . 4/11
you had to finish this one ASAP
Wendyvermette chapter 46 . 4/6
Please tell me this isn't the end. I love the way this story is going? Please can you a write more?
Kdivjak9 chapter 46 . 3/30
Are you done writing this story?
Levs chapter 46 . 3/22
hope the story continues! !
Please please continue this story! Beautifully written and lovely story. I would really like to know how it ends.

KatjaKatt
Wendyvermette chapter 46 . 3/7
Will you be doing anything else with this story? I would love to see it continue.
Nice guys chapter 46 . 3/1
Lol! I've read all this story in a couple of days:) this is a really great story! And I loved this chapter:) Kili and Tauriel are so cute together! As well as Fili and Teldu:) this was a great chapter can't wait for the next:):):)
I keep re-reading this story. It's one of my all-time favorites! Please continue it. I'd love more Fili and Teldu scenes!
Please continue this story. It is lovely and very well-written.
reppad98 chapter 46 . 1/13
So after reading Stolen Heir, I decided to give this story a try - I had already tried it before, but I thought Fili died and I wasn't in the mood to read another Kili alone fic, so I didn't read any further, heh. Obviously not looking at the character tags, or I'd have known that he would live haha. It took me a bit longer to get into this story, because I wasn't sure where the plot was going - as much as I care about the characters, reading about Fili, Kili, Bofur (gotta love him) and Tauriel playing small town wasn't that appealing. Fortunately the plot picked up after that, because it was slowly starting to seem that Dain and others were figuring things out, and there's still the threat of Mordor and Saruman hanging over them all. And now they're planning on retaking Moria with perhaps the help of Glorfindel... Still, if they ever truly want to beat Mordor, they're going to need Bilbo, and how he's going to play into this story (if at all) is still a mystery to me.
Anyway, thank you so much for writing this, I loved it, I hope you update soon, and keep writing! ! !
AnomolyInPi-Major chapter 46 . 12/14/2016
Aaaw. So cute! They tried so hard and then there is no such celebration in mirkwood. Haaa. But I think, Tauriel honors the effort. I'm also knitting and tried to explain a classmate, how to do. It was very funny to watch her contorted maneuvers of her fingers. My actuell project are gloves for my little brother.
I really liked reading this chapter and are looking forward dor the next!
Greetings, Anomoly
Guest chapter 46 . 12/5/2016
I love the way Tauriel played Fili and manipulated into going out in the snow. Despite his growling about it he really does love his sister by marriage. Please please please keep the chapters coming.
Wendyvermette chapter 46 . 11/22/2016
Tauriel worked Fili like a pro I love it. I can't wait to see what else your plot bunnies have in store for them.
awesomeBK66 chapter 46 . 11/22/2016