Reviews for The Line of Durin
AnomolyInPi-Major chapter 44 . 10/21
Yay! Glorfindel!
Love your story. There will be hopefully soon an new chapter? Even it I'm not sure, when I will be able to read it, because I'll have my verifications the next three months.
But I want to know, how the story will continue!
Greets from Germany,
Nenithiel chapter 44 . 10/21
And the plot thickens!

Love this story.
That Elf Girl chapter 44 . 10/13
I just have to say that I am super excited about the upcoming quest for Khazad-dum! I can't tell you how much I've wanted to read a fic in which Fili and Kili try to reclaim it, but TBH, I don't think a lot of writers could do justice to that story line. This fic, however, is so excellent that I have no such worries. I truly can't wait to see how the plot unfolds! :)

Glad to hear you and yours stayed safe during the storm! Up here in the Northeast, we only got some wind and rain, but our memories of Sandy and Irene are still fresh. God bless all of you in the South!
TwiTragic13 chapter 44 . 10/13
I'm so glad you're back!
guest chapter 44 . 10/12
"Someone who fought one and lived?...No, he died." - Yeah, Glorfindel! Please let us have Tauriel, Kili and Dwalin go see Glorfindel.

Great Chapter.
Emrfangirl chapter 44 . 10/12
Yay! So happy you updated! This is such a good story! And now you're bringing in Glorfindel! Hooray! Love him. Also glad you're safe from Matthew!
awesomeBK66 chapter 44 . 10/11
Are you sure you are not a descendant of Tolkien? Another amazing chapter as always :)
Ldysabella chapter 44 . 10/11
I can't wait to see your characterization of Glorfindel.
sorrellkaren chapter 44 . 10/10
I too pray all are safe for the flooding isn't so far away from my state. It was good to have another chapter of this fic to enjoy. I am interested in where you will take the story of reclaiming Moria. And yes I know who Tauriel speaks of for I am a big fan of your other story Stolen Heir, and love every chapter you give us of that fic as well. I enjoy reading your Kiliel moments in this fic, they are so cute and Kili is so kind and loving. He is every girls dream, be she elf dwarf or human.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 44 . 10/10
Yes! you updated! and yeah! i am sooooooooo eager for what is coming! My Glory-hotness...hummmmmmmm...
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 44 . 10/10
Great chapter keep it up I can't wait for the next kne! Glad you're safe :)
moregoth chapter 44 . 10/10
Great continuation. There is so much going on and I really enjoy your plot. Excited about Moria and the plan to take down the Balrog. In the long term that will make a real difference.
JoGregor chapter 44 . 10/10
Thank you for updating, I adore this story. What a great ideas. Waiting. Together. I look forward to continuing the story, and, not least, I'm glad you're safe.
TMI Fairy chapter 44 . 10/9
Even lowly Sylvans have heard of Ol' Sunshine?
I loved this new chapter! Thank you so much for updating! Kill and Tauriel are so sweet together. I can't wait to see this story continue as they plan for Khazad-dum. Can we get more time with Fili and Teldu in the next chapter? :)