Reviews for Drowning
BlackRoseWitch96 chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
I literally cried through some of this! I love Kida and Izaya together, I wanted it to be happy! Ugh, amazing story nonetheless. I died when I read the note! It tore me up! :,(
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Wait... Did he die? SOMEONE TELL ME HE DIDN'T JUST DIE! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO END THIS UNTIL ALL OF THSI GETS STRAIGHTENED OUT AND KIDA'S OKAY! *starts sobbing hysterically*
myworldisskyhigh chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
He's in a coma right!? Kida can not be dead.*cries*
SilvenK chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
DA HECK MAN? Here I am enjoying this fiction and BAM, super sadness, I'm afraid to start burning... AFRAID! Kida please don't really be dead.
fox chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Because of you I can't stop crying!
Iza999 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
*cries really hard*
RiversofSilver chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Ok hold the fuck up you can't just kill off kida like that! -tries not to cry- giddamit.
ben4kevin chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
oh no such a sad yet great ending
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
There is another MA purge happening, a small one but several authors accounts have already been terminated for their explicit scenes. Reported.
fox chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Yay! I love bittersweet! And this one to its just so sexy
fox chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Please please please PLEASE tell me this isn't the end!
Humanized Serenity chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Wow, it's been a while since I reviewed this fanfic! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I forgot to review the last few chapters!

Anyway, I think this has been the best chapter of this story so far! I think you got across really well the nature of Izaya and Kida's relationship, how unhealthy and codependent it is, but also how intense their love for each other is. It's a very interesting dynamic and I think you portrayed it well! I also think this is the best I've seen your writing so far! It was really great! The beginning with Kida feeling like that just broke my heart! I have a VERY soft spot for Kida-angst! And then Izaya comforting him and worrying about him...! I just love it!

Great job, and thank you so much for writing so much Izaomi! Izaomi fans need to stick together!
ben4kevin chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Izaya/Masaomi I love it so much.
Irelephant chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
ewrwr
IceCreamDestruction chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I find myself getting lost in this story. I always get all the images in my head and feel like I'm there. You're an awesome author! I love this story.