Reviews for Return of a Titan: The Lone Outlaw
blasterdog chapter 21 . 7/29
Ain't no rest for the weary
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 7/28
Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 7/28
Whaaaat? Brother, No Holding Back, Hunting Slade! Great Chapter :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 7/28
Hm, Little Slip For Jinx There, Good Chapter
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 7/28
Can't Wait To See Why Robin Did All This :(
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 7/28
Damn, The Body Language Part Was Badass, Can't Believe Robin Set Him Up!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/28
Nice Start :)
Nana chapter 21 . 7/22
What is Raven?
I love RavenxHunter
Lemons?
Murmur chapter 21 . 7/20
At this point, despite his previous pleading for mercy, I can sorta see Flare quietly accepting death when whoever ends up killing him...

That, or he'll go crazy(er) and kill Slade and Dusk.
Remorse9 chapter 21 . 7/20
I sorta want to know what memories Flare's talking about now. Must be some baaaaad stuff if he turned out like he did. Either that or he's a cruel, clever bastard who strung Rose along even back then.
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 7/20
I say Gar finds it, use to to kill Flare, Deathstroke etc etc
Leaf Ranger chapter 21 . 7/20
To be honest man...I'm sorry, but you're just...yeah, you're rushing them too hard. Heck, you're rushing us, the readers, too hard. You cannot keep stringing together fight after fight after bad news after fight like this. There has to be downtime, if not for the characters then for the readers.

So to be honest...I would say this is a good chapter if you had given us some time to catch our breath, instead of forcing yet another crappy situation upon our heroes that will involve a lot of action and heartbreak.

That's just my opinion though. *shrugs*
JP-Ryder chapter 21 . 7/20
Wow, hopefully things gets good once the Outlaws defeat Deathstroke and Dusk once and for all.
nitroslk chapter 21 . 7/20
Ok DeathStroke you should be a salesman, you make offers you can't refuse. Unrelated note is Raven really going to abandon Hunter after everything they endured? If so at the very least he has Jinx. Anyway good chapter and looking forward to there response to DeathStroke message, please update soon.
Wolvmbm chapter 21 . 7/20
Guilt is a powerful thing and hat is what Flare is discovering here in this case.

Great update, but it seems that Deathstroke is pushing his luck with how far he can push the team.

However, this may work for the Outlaws favor if it gets Raven and Hunter back on speaking terms again.

Please do keep up he good work upon such a great tale like this one.