Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
person D chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
WHAT?! No! I don't do well with cliffhangers! Please update soon!
bkaddictjk chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Hello I'm glad that I found this story I'd just like to say that there aren't many marauder era fics that have an exciting adventure plot! Congratulations! I'll definitely keep an eye on this...
Greyias chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Sirius's letter made me laugh so hard. Oh, Sirius! I'm loving the action, and how the girls have rushed to the boys' aid, even if they think they're mental for charging in without the adults. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapters! (I really should log in and sign up for a story alert).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I just read chapters 1-6 in one go here at lunch, and am loving it! Can't wait to see what chapters 7 & 8 hold!
sunxsand chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Eek! I really enjoyed this chapter! I LOVE the P.S. in Sirius's note! I thought that was hilarious, even in death he doesn't want to stuff to go to his family :D

I also really like the way your characterize the changes they experience because of being animagus. I like how each of the boys smells differently to Wormtail. It's an interesting touch. I always wonder whether they would experience differences when they transformed.

Thanks for writing! Can't wait to read more!
sunxsand chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Wow that escalated quickly!

I have a request. Could you please put page breaks or something in when you change scenes? Sometimes I was having difficulty with your transitions, like after James & Remus are kidnapped to Mr. Potter talking.
sunxsand chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I like the new chapter. I was holding my breathe when Ascott almost caught them! I love the way James and Sirius can ready each others minds too :)
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
This seems quite interesting, and i look coward to reading more.
sunxsand chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I'm really enjoying your story thus far. I like the emphasis on the Marauders and their group dynamic. I'm looking forward to seeing how the plot unfolds. I love that they have a mystery to solve. Keep up the good work!