Reviews for Everything
LdyJulanna chapter 38 . 12h
Thanks for the awesome story really enjoyed this series! So glad that Eric finally got his Viking ship would've loved to see him putting it together. Also, kind of sad that that no one made goo Angels LOL
-LdyJulanna
Tiggy318 chapter 38 . 5/12
Fantastic story! So sad the trilogy is over but all 3 stories were great!
mekareami chapter 38 . 1/22/2016
I really enjoyed this trilogy and I'm sad to see it and thank you very much for writing and I hope to read more of your work
Misspetarcade chapter 38 . 10/4/2015
I loved these three stories! I would not be sad if you found a fourth to go with them! I really loved how you finished them off... Thank you!
Misspetarcade chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
When I find a new author, I power read their stories and leave a review at the end of the last story. But with you, because I just read that you are moving over to WP, I have ask something... Are there more stories over there? Can you please leave a link in your profile here, because they allow links there... I think!?
Thank you for your stories! I am loving every minute of them! I really love how you are flexing the main topics in the books to move along with your stories. I have read so many stories here that start out with a major plot point in the book and then change absolutely everything! You are not doing that... And I love it!
Even though I broke my habit of waiting till the end to post a review... I promise I will still review when I catch up with all your stories!
MiniLover chapter 38 . 9/25/2015
What a journey these two have had. Not to mention their little family. Which is growing larger all the time. I was just glad to go along for the ride, with them. What an amazing read! So much happiness, heartbreak, love, hate, joy, terror, growth and pain. Although they came through it so much stronger! Loved every minute of this journey, thanks to your amazing writing and imagination! Wouldn't even mind another peek at this group in the future.
MiniLover chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Great start with this story! Now Niall enters the picture. This should be interesting! Nothing is ever uncomplicated or boring, where he is concerned. Then there is this new threat. Not good! Sookie certainly attracts trouble! Of course we all love Eric in protective mode! Too hot! Well, back to the story...
Chipndalegal chapter 38 . 7/30/2015
That was such a sweet, romantic and loving way to end this trilogy. I like how they want to be tied to each other in every conceivable way. It was nice that the vampire Sookie conversation now goes so easy for them. Feels like they have passed into the "when" zone, not in the "if" zone anymore. Also very sweet of Eric to let her know he would be onboard to parent children with her if she wants that experience. I really like how you brought the whole family back in at the end to celebrate with them. It is easy to imagine their happy life moving forward from this point, but I can't help but state the fact that I hope you get bitten by your muse to give us an update on them once in awhile. Thank you so much for sharing your big beautiful story with us. It is one of my favorites as you really mined the emotional factor for not only Eric and Sookie, but for many of the important people in their lives. It was hard and sad in some places, but the strength of the love, the sense of family, and the sheer determination of will made this a joy to read and watch them triumph. You always brought the humor in just when it was needed too. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you for such a wonderful gift.
Chipndalegal chapter 37 . 7/30/2015
I am getting so sad that I am almost done. It has been so much fun reading all three parts of this story and getting to see Eric and Sookie's relationship take hold and blossom. They both worked really hard and had enormous faith in each other and the love they discovered together, They deserved to have the kind of moments that you gave them with their wonderful rag tag family around them. Love the idea of Pam/Amelia/Tray having a baby together. Nothing conventional about the make up of that little trio, but it seems to work and they are happy. What else really matters. Jason and Thalia are obviously all coupled up and adorable. And now it looks like a new couple alert is tolling for Karin and Alcide. It is the family that Sookie always dreamed of having and the one Eric didn't even know he was missing. Sounds like the perfect Christmas family gathering full of food, teasing, laughter and love. Makes everything they went through more that worth it to have this new happy life.
Chipndalegal chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Glad Sookie is awake and they can all see and talk to each other. Lots of mental healing going on there as well as the physical. They all fell so easily back into their roles within their family and I loved that so much. Imagine how great it will be when they can really relax.
Chipndalegal chapter 35 . 7/29/2015
Thalia and Jason are just so cute and as a couple so weird that it works in a very adorable way. Who knew that a sad ancient vampire just needed a sweet simple human man to make her happy again? With Sookie waking up it feels like this little family is just about to get the happiness and peace they all deserve. Nice that in this story OK is actually being helpful, not hurtful.
Chipndalegal chapter 34 . 7/29/2015
That was tremendously satisfying. All the bad guys are dead and Eric has Sookie in his arms. I hate Thalia got hurt, but she was just as driven and fierce as I dreamed she would be. I am glad she was able to get some verbal digs into Appius before Sookie killed him. I would have loved for his torture to be longer, but he knew what was going to happen and he was scared. And Eric is free. That is really all that matters. Hopefully his blood and Ludwig's care will have Sookie feeling better soon and then they can all celebrate. And then they need to go on a six month honeymoon!
Chipndalegal chapter 33 . 7/29/2015
I feel so much better after hearing the AP talk. If she was smiling and felt their plan was good, then I hope this will resolve quickly with a couple gooey vampires and Sookie back with her family where she belongs.
Chipndalegal chapter 32 . 7/29/2015
I hope that it is true that OK is not involved in the shenanigans of Appius and Felipe. That would make this so much easier is she is double crossing them. I am crazy curious about the Pythoness being there waiting for them. I wonder if she has seen something that she has to warn them about. Poor Sookie thinking Eric may be dead. I hope doesn't give into her grief and can keep her wits about her.
Chipndalegal chapter 31 . 7/29/2015
I love the way Eric and his entire family stood up to Appius! That was awesome! He didn't even know what to do, so he ran away. Looks like he might take that frustration out on Sookie now. I hope that Claudine escapes. Sookie would feel so guilty if anything happened to her. Hopefully with the location known now, our vampires can swoop in and save Sookie the next night before anything too bad happens to her.