Reviews for Standards
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
I've reread this so many times & this is still one of my all time favorite fanfics.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Brilliant!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Fantastic this is!
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Nami and her "oh not meeting the standards are we". And then going out of her way to outclass everyone there (with their crew), just to "feel free to do what you want", poor Luffy. He must have been so confused at the start. Haha.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Wah, cute ;)
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Holy shit is is beautiful like

Not just the fact that the thunderous protective rage is completely a completely mutual thing between the whole crew but also

Sanji and Nami being *actual bros* with a *human connection* is like hard drugs for me okay I NEED it this is fantastic
ekourege chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
I'M DEAD THIS IS TOO CUTE
Hazulnutpower chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
AAAHHHAHAHAHAH I JUST DIED. So happy right now. Thank you for giving us this fine piece of gold
kryliadarr chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
You write really beautiful group scenes! Thank you so much!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Owwww my heart! I can't take this XD it's too precious!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was amazing! I love all the lovely nakamaship going on throughout the story. Anyone who dares insult Luffy better be prepared to deal with the fiercely protective crew.
just.rreading chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
oh my god this was so adorable! :S
Kisa101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
That was fun! lol I like reading stories like these from time to time, that focus on the crew as a whole and their respect for Luffy. I thought this was a really good story and enjoyed it a lot, especially at the end. Good job!

~Kisa101