Reviews for Standards
redluffs chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
i always go back to your fics ughhh they are just amazing
FireHero chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Nice Nakamaship Bro, I Was smiling all the time, It was a very beatiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
It's so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This...I can't help but smile!
Simply WONDERFUL nakamaship! Totally heart-warming and perfect for an end-of-the-day read after having a subpar day. THANK YOU for writing this!

I can soooo imagine how happy the Strawhats probably look in the end! :D
CMBrockett chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
so sweet!
dragonlver chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
OH MY FRIGGIN CHEESE. This was supercalifragalisticexpialidociously good. The reactions were perfect and I love the way the met and broke the standards. Also the way the guy threatened to call the authorities on them and they totally didn't give a flying rats ass and actually wanted them to be called. But the crew's reactions were perfect. I really enjoyed this(if you couldn't tell) so thank you for the story.
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
One of my favorites. This had me smiling so much. Thanks for writing!
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
My God, no one writes nakamaship like you do... Every time I read your stories this weird feeling kinda wrings out my heart and I have to remind myself to breathe, and
I Love it.
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh, my gosh. This is just . . . just perfect. Wow, you make my heart feel so full and when I read of their love with an eloquence and brilliance and beauty that defies description, it makes me love him, and them, all the more, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
So cute
Akabane Karma chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I swear, EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS EVERY TIME THEY FEEL SAD! So deep, and I'm going to be smiling for weeks now, one of the best feel-good fics ever. Love it so much! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I CANNOT STOP GRINNING OMG
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Awwww, that was so sweet! I love that last line! :))
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Interesting piece. :3
UntoldStories113 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Wow! Loved this from start to finish. The Strawhats' protectiveness is just perfect, as is the Luffy characterization. Or everyone's, really. This IS how they would react to a situation like this. The flashiness of their entrance had me giggling, and Chopper in particular was almost too good to be true.

If I had to nitpick, it would be two small things. One, I'd have liked the TINIEST bit more info about where they are and why they're going to a restaurant although, as Luffy points out, they have high class food everyday (though I can see you probably cut it because it wouldn't have added to the plot; it's just that it felt a little incomplete to me like this). And two, I'd argue that the last sentence isn't necessary, as the previous one implies it without actually spelling it out, which IMO is always the way to go.

But those are REALLY minor and didn't take away from my enjoyment of this at all. Favoriting this! Good job!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »