Reviews for The Tale of Hikari
Squit Ayumin chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Came back after finishing the story to read these notes. Eek, it mentions Takeru telling Hikari about the Tanabata story at the end of this fic. I'm not familiar with a hunter being a part of that story, but if it's the same one I'm thinking about, I'm guessing the ending you had planned was very bittersweet. :(
Squit Ayumin chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Yes, I am now completely convinced that you know more about Japanese history than I do. As a Japanese person, I am ashamed. I actually learned a lot by reading this story, so perhaps I will try to impress my relatives the next time I visit them in Japan, ha. The thought you put into your work astonishes me.

I know it's been over eight years, but I hope one day you will update this.
inviictuss chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
Hey it's me, CherryBlossom HNM, but I've changed that name. It's been forever since I read this story and I don't really remember what happened in the past chapters but you've succeeded in getting me hooked again *laughs* you were under medication? for what? anyways, I gotta jet, but keep in touch yea? I miss the times when I used to be active here.

-racH-
RockFox chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
I liked your story. Hope you have more time to finish it.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2004
This is one of the best stories i have ever read :)
KEEP UPDATING!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 9 . 1/4/2004
Please don't stop working on this! I think it's one of your more poetic fics-though they're all wonderful. But this is really a great story, and it would be a shame to just let it sit. So please continue it!
Rb chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
Ohh, I love this story so much! it's so beautiful and elegant, I adore it. _
CherryBlossom - Hikari No Miko chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
If Lord Yagami is actually...I had thought about that before...but...I DON"T WANT IT TO HAPPEN...!
mIAkA22 chapter 9 . 10/3/2003
This is really a gd fic.. with the sweet and innocent relatonship between Hikari and Takeru. Is hikari's father proposing a marriage with Daisuke? Oh no! Let it always be a Takari k?
Jay Man1 chapter 9 . 9/27/2003
First let me say that I rarely if ever sign in for reviews but I felt I just had to. Just when I think I've seen the best this site has to offer I come across something like this which leaves me speachless. This is a wonderful tale of beauty and romance and though the premise is nothing new; the detail and emotion that you put into your work is enthralling. I regret that I did not find this story sooner and i hope to read more of it soon. I hope you can introduce Daisuke without bashing him ( I'm not a Daikari fan really I just don't like bashing). I look forward to your next chapter.
Sakura Rain chapter 9 . 9/27/2003
I'm learning so much about Japanese history from this story. Its so refreshing to learn from something that holds your intrest throughout. This a wonderful story that is true to the ancient culture of Japan. Amazing, what else can I say? Apart from. Please. please, please, please, let this be a happy ending!
crazypixie789 chapter 9 . 9/20/2003
nice story plz continue
crosstrigger333 chapter 9 . 9/20/2003
Well, this should get interesting. I want to see what happens when Daisuke comes into the picture!
Says TB chapter 9 . 9/20/2003
aiyah.. an arranged marriage with daisuke? oy. lol. this just gets better and better..
Rilian chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
I think your style and tone for this story is absolutely flawless. I actually see anumber of directions this story could take, and I can't wait to find out which one you pick.