Reviews for A Friendly Hand
Nicky chapter 23 . 5/8/2003
Aw, I loved this ending! It's was so sweet. What a wedding. And Nick passed out. LOLOL. That's so funny. I'm just sad to see the story end. I would love to read a sequel, though. I want to know what else happens between these two. I'd also like to hear more about Jackie and Nick.

But, once again, I loved this story. You did such a good job writing it.
Deana chapter 23 . 5/8/2003
ROTFLOL! I can't believe that Nick fainted when he saw Jules' baby being born! Hysterical! (I wish we could've seen that, LOLOL!) Great story! Write more! :)
msredux chapter 22 . 5/4/2003
I really enjoy this story :)

Love the Nick/Jackie action
Nicky chapter 22 . 4/30/2003
Yeah, they're together. How sweet! Also like the interaction between Nick and Jackie. LOL. I can't wait to read the epilouge. I love this story; I'm just sad to see it end. It's the only place I can hear about this doctors now that the show is cancelled.
Deana chapter 22 . 4/29/2003
Man, I'm jealous of Jackie, LOLOL! I wish I could go out to dinner with Nick! I'd rather an Italian restaurant though, LOL! You're writing the epilogue? Do we get to see the baby in it? Post it SOON! :)
Nicky chapter 21 . 4/22/2003
Ok, I reviewed earlier, but I don't know if it got sent or not! LOL. So, I'll try this again.

I had a feeling that Matt loved Jules. It was so obvious to everyone but them. I wonder what those four men are going to say to Jules. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please post more soon.
Nicky chapter 21 . 4/22/2003
Aw, he loves her! It was fairly obvious to everyone except them. LOL. I can't wait to see these four men explain to Jules what is going on. Please post more ASAP!
Deana chapter 20 . 4/10/2003
ROTFL! YAY JULES! I'm glad she threw that pompous twerp out of her office, lol. I hope we get to see the baby in this story, and I hope it turns out healthy! :)
Nicky chapter 20 . 4/9/2003
What nerve that man has! Way to go, Jules! I would have thrown more than a cup at him, though. LOL. I hope Matt can find her and make things alright. And thank you so much for throwing Nick into this chapter. LOL. I've missed him. :) I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please post it very soon!
Nicky chapter 19 . 3/27/2003
I wonder if Jules' other brothers are going to show up and take a swing at Matt? LOL. I love reading this story. Matt's brother is such a twit! LOL. He is so self-absorb. Matt better keep him away from Jules. He really hasn't done a great job of that. Please post more soon!
Deana chapter 19 . 3/26/2003
OW! That kid practically bit his tongue off! YEOWCH! *shudder* Post more! :)
Deana chapter 18 . 3/17/2003
YAY! I want a happy ending! What do we want exactly? I want the baby born nice and healthy and the three of them happy together! WOO HOO! ;)
Nicky chapter 18 . 3/17/2003
Oh, man! Brother against brother! ROTFL. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

But, seriously, I'm glad Jules and Matt are moving in together. They're perfect for each other. Please post the next chapter as soon as possible! :)
jen chapter 17 . 3/7/2003
oh no! they had a semi-semi fight.

oh dear! this is great, and thanks for updating, and now update soon
Deana chapter 17 . 3/3/2003
LOL the conversations in this chapter were funny. Poor Jules, she has a lot of worry coming in the next 9 months. (I hope she makes it that far.) Post more! :)