Reviews for Escaping Demons
lovesmesomedanilalol chapter 9 . 3/6
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish this was finished. LOL.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2020
WTH is this! Loved the first story and was so excited there was a sequel. Until i started reading it. Its like someone else wrote the second story. So over the top and definitely not the Felicity i fell in love with in your first story. I know her child being taken was dramatic and everything was going to be more serious. But my gosh this is nuts. Believe me I'm going to try and forget I ever read this.
Kely chapter 9 . 5/22/2018
I just found this fic and i so love it. Also reminded me that i really didn’t like sara’s insensitivty in getting it on with oliver after she came back and rubbing it in her sister’s face at that awkward lance dinner from hell.
A shame chapter 8 . 3/2/2018
Wow. I loved part one but part two is a train wreck. Why? It really really didn't make for better reading believe me. I don't know if you wrote this to exorcise personal demons or what but this is #1 so OOC it's ridiculous. I mean even taking into account her baby was kidnapped. The kids are annoying mainly cause we get them right off the bat as older OC children. And the flashback of Felicity killing Slade was over the top crazy. Oliver almost cheating with Izabel and making out with Sara was lazy writing considering you changed everything else so why revisit that. I'm glad you stopped it there. If only you had stuck with the original vision of the first story (until the weird 180 degree turn at the end). It was well written and Felicity was a delight. No we had to make her "real" with dramatic trauma and than make her badass. Ack! I could've cared less about the second Felicity. I don't read Arrow FF for realism for heavens sake. I loved your Felicity till you had to go all melodramatic with her. Too bad. Why a disappointment.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
what happened? did you leave this story? are you planning to resume?
reyes
Taytayanz chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
Ah where is the rest! And omg these ladies are deadly and I love it!
kenz101 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Are there anymore chapters anywhere?
Chilicupcakes chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
Oh I actually cried. wow.
Vickstik chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
To be honest I never thought I would enjoy such an OOC Felicity. One who is so dark, and downright scary, but I adore it. Completely. You've made the change completely understandable and reasonable and it's truly fantastic to see her so formidable. I also love the 'modern day' dynamic (future) because the characters seem so well formed and considered. I adore your writing and I am immensely looking forward to reading more from this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
im so confused if this is the sequel what happened to the baby
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
This is a really good story and I hope to read more of it soon, very well written with very few mistakes, the story line is intriguing and the twist of a forceful and powerful felicity was a good approach that not many have successfully covered, which you have done brilliantly.
The few things you may want to think about revisiting or expanding on in future chapters, if i may recommend to you, would be to take a second to read through the way you have explained the relationship between old characters and new, by first introducing them and then expanding them into another paragraph before rushing into the kids weekend night time activities, and who they are now.
Though this is only a suggestion and can be ignored if you would like I just wanted to mention it to you again I am loving this story and hope for an update to it soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Finish this story... or I'll find you and turn Felicity, on you... Lol jk but SERIOUSLY finish it...
madcloisfan chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Loved it. Please continue
twinklep1nk chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Hurry up and finish! This cliffhanger is killing me
manaal18 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
I am loving the story ... and just wondering when will be the next update :)