Reviews for Broken
In fact chapter 18 . 6/29
If Anastasia is not sure about her feeling towards CG Or she doesn't want him anymore(I can't see her desire and love for him ,merely random friend caring),practically CG will just give up on her immediately,your CG is toooo OOC to the hell,I can't believe he is fighting for Anastasia,I think she doesn't only want open communication but also open relationship,Yeah Pls just pick your random guy.
Disgusting chapter 17 . 6/29
The sexual friend is too she handles it like a slut talkings are so poor talks like they are going to blow and acts cool and smart.I'd like CG die rather than fall for a grade one bitch.I have to ask Anastasia how does it feel having sex with random friend?you do can be satisfied easily don't you? you are slutting why CG can't get a Sub If he wants?
When I read This chap.,I am sure the story is boring and stupid as has friend with benefits how ironic ,making CG like a lowlife,insulting the original him in every possible your Anastasia doesn't love Christian at all,you can see from her actions you just write those ILOVEHIM sentence without any credit.
Ana is just like an uneducated She has to talk like that? The real CG won'truin his baby 's just too OOC.
Ice77 chapter 30 . 6/13
Well the list of enemies who could have kidnaped Ana is endles isn't it:)
Awaiting book 2!
Ice77 chapter 29 . 6/13
A very good story chappeau!
A part 2 would be nice too...;)
Thanks!
Tina.G-C chapter 30 . 6/13
I really like your story and the other ones two. And you are amazing wtiter but what had me annoyed a bit is that you sometimes forget a few things like ones you say 4 years and then suddenly its 3 years and other similar thing too.
Ice77 chapter 15 . 6/12
Gosh, what about GEH?
Ice77 chapter 14 . 6/12
Go Ana, gooooo girl!
Ice77 chapter 13 . 6/12
I LOVE Gideon. Jus a good brotherly advice! Ana you decide...
Ice77 chapter 12 . 6/12
And Christian, WHAT A HELL IT IS!
I dont really like your writing. Too much conversations. Not my cup of tea, sorry.
PheonixAndDragons chapter 30 . 6/10
Wondering if you are going to post part 2 of this?
So you surprise us with a surprise chapter with a cliffhanger and then proceed to inform us that you are writing a sequel, Broken Part II. Well, where is it?! It is now a week into June and still no sequel. You have two other stories going and one on hiatus. Maybe you shouldn't make promises you can't keep! As of right now, I have made a personal decision to not read any story on this site until it is completely finished! I hate when authors don't update for months. No author should start posting chapters until they have at least 10 chapters written ahead and then are able to update on a regular schedule. A writer will keep many more followers this way. I tend to forget or lose interest in stories that are not updated regularly.
sherryola chapter 29 . 6/5
This was great. I enjoyed it very much. I love how you developed the characters, how they both become strnger better people, on their own, for themselves and then for each other. It was lovely.
2,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »