Reviews for Broken
Monifea12 chapter 46 . 3/18
Good writing read straight thru... looking forward to your next one
fruupke chapter 46 . 3/10
Please, don't abandon thia story. I've read it several times now and I can't wait to find out Christian's reaction tto his mother. Please, please, please keep writing!
ElisaGee10 chapter 1 . 3/9
Just started reading this. Wow Christian is an asshole! Wtf is going on here?! ): on to chapter 2!
JLL1234 chapter 46 . 3/8
I absolutely love BROKEN. Ana is oftentimes painted as a weak character without her own funds and I'm so glad you made her an heiress with character and backbone. You also rounded out Christian's background and filled in the blanks about his biological parents. It was a most enjoyable read. Thank you!
Neerbas chapter 46 . 3/3
I love this story, please continue it if you get a chance. Thanks!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 46 . 2/11
oh my i love this story
Svaler chapter 1 . 2/7
I read the summary and thought, let's give it a go. My first thought was there would be a pregnancy, a baby and if that were so, I would've clicked away because that's not my style.

Then you took my totally by surprise with him showing up with a girlfriend. I thought for a second that maybe she would turn and see christian with a beard, lost pounds and bags under his eyes. Not a sexy girlfriend beside him.

Loved the first chapter and thumbs up for so much original creativity
anetonia2527 chapter 46 . 2/2
Will there be more
Guest chapter 46 . 12/9/2016
Please Please Come back
JadeVancleave chapter 46 . 12/5/2016
hey there. how are the kids? how's life? how were the past holidays. please update. haha.. haha. ha.. like srsly. please update. all the good authors are like leaving. it saddens the Crap out of my heart. bruh.
ng2209 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Please come back and start updating
gemini.dumas chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
Update please! PLEASE :-)
Guest chapter 46 . 9/16/2016
Looking forward to more...
POTOLNDFangirl chapter 46 . 9/13/2016
I've read this story in just a few short hours... Is there any more?

Bravo to you, because you've turned me into a 50 Shades Fan