Reviews for The King and His Lion
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
I'm here wondering where was I when this sequel exist?

I love it so much!
Miamoos chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
This is amazing for a first try! Well done lol.
Z03 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
*nosebleeds and rainbows*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I know you posted this almost a hear ago but I'd still like to say that i really loved this fan fiction and when asked what my favorite fanfics are this one along with we'll meet again will always be my two favorites. I love your writing.
SlytherinQueen chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
oh wow! I found The King Of Slytherin through a post on IFunny, and it is absolutely amazing! UsUk mixed with Harry Potter in such a beautiful and perfect way! Your writing is absolutely splendid, and your story always kept me on the edge of my seat. Thank you so much for sharing this with the world!
With much love,
A very happy slytherin
CollistaForest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I ruve it so much!1
JL chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
OMG this...this is just AMAZING and AWESOME!

I really really really enjoyed reading 'The King of Slytherin' and was really excited about you posting the epilogue! I waited about 2 or 3 months and kept on checking my app if you already posted this...and wow, I'm probably stupid for writing all of this in review (Honestly I don't know how to write a review but yeah)

But the thing is...I LOVE THIS STORY! LOVE HOW YOU WRITE AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR OTHER STORIES! 3 JL
Aikawa 97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Love your story!3
ThePrussianCross chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
The king of Slytherin really needs a sequel!
This whole thing was just awesome and really deserves a sequel if possible! Could you consider writing a sequel for The king of Slygerin?
gaian.otaku chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
/slow claps

You, amazing person.
You just have killed me with the awesomeness that is your writing skill.
You need an award
/hands best fanfiction author award
for the best fic and the best sequel
I have read in a while
Congratulations.
dearestme chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
this deserves a freaking sequel. just saying
Alba The Great chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Owwwwww I love it *3* It was so cute, so so cute. I'm happy for Franux yay And Alfred and Arthur are getting married double yay (/ *3*)/ This made me extremely happy, thank you for writing it! And I'm really exited for the other story!
otakuphiar chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Even better than I expected the epilogue to be, well done for passing easily over my expectations. This (The King of Slytherin) is one of my favourite fanfictions, maybe even THE favourite.
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Thank you! Your stories are amazing! This was the perfect epilogue! Can't wait for your next story! :):):)