Reviews for Waking up
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/6
I always knew that bitch was how pathetic is Carlisle that he never had a clue?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 5/5
Jasper needed to rip off Carlisle head and look inside to see if there were a brain in side,such an idiot.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/5
I guess if it came down to it he could always remove her head the replace it as many times as it took to get the truth out of her then when assward returned home he could burn him, my world that is what would happen.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 5/5
Does Alice's part in this have anything to do that she knows Bella and Jasper are true mates and that is why she pushed so hard to get her with assward?
When she gets together with Jasper and he turns her they need to hunt down and Burn Assward and the three that helped him.
orchidluv chapter 19 . 3/22
So frickin amazing! The epi? Oh my God I almost had a heart attack. And the last paragraph? Sheesh if there's no sequel, there should be! Totally awesome!
It's usually pretty annoying when authors use the same old boring plot of EvilVillain attacks Bella and forces Bella'sPreferredVampire to save the day and change her, but at least it's not the same old Edward-hurts-Bella-and-forces-Whoever-to-change-her plot line here. Love the Esme/Edward mate arch!
TinaF chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Enjoyed both of those stories along with this one.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
The pathetic fool will not survive that meeting so he just needs to move on with what life he has left. happy to see all of the rest got their HEA.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/20/2016
I feel so sorry for let go kill .
andrewpine chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Yeah! P&C are in the game they will be there to help her transition,then the fun will start.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Little Eddie's head is going to explode when he finds out about them.
I can see the little bitch being stupid enough to run to Volterra whining about Jasper stealing his mate.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Yeah,Peter and Char are joining the is always a bad thing for the fairy boy.i know it might shorten the story but Jasper needs to kill the douche bag and get him off of her trail.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Charlie? Jasper should have shredded him right then and boy is too stupid to live.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 11/19/2016