Reviews for Waking up
SheWolfMedjai chapter 19 . 7/4
No bad, great with the reactions and behaviors of the characters. You got Peter and Emmett to a T.
athome Jo chapter 19 . 3/30
Ooh, goos story and ending.
blinddivinity chapter 20 . 3/19
No! What a great fic. I hope you write a sequel.
Great fic. You're a great writer.
kyoanna chapter 18 . 2/11
wow can i just say that for me this chapter was eerie? as a clumsy, short, pale brunette from Poughkeepsie who everyone in high school compared to Bella (which actually annoyed me as I disliked Bella's character although your version is awesome) I was just really weirded out by that part. great story though. it's honestly a compliment that I was absorbed enough in the story for that to creep me out rather than my usual "huh isn't that something". bravo
winnodinno chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh yeah! They ate using their hyno skills on her, the whole clan.
GaijinVamp chapter 19 . 1/17
Another fic to come? Carlisle's Revenge.

Great story! I've reread it at least 20 times.
latreasem1 chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
there defanantly should be a sequel
latreasem1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I truly enjoyed this fic. I agree with another reviewer's comment. the plot was refreshing. even from my own stories.
bearygirl chapter 20 . 11/12/2017
Really enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing.
IFRITE chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
It's been quite an interesting ride. I found the story refreshing with only the "internal" antagonist, and I like the fact that they did sympathize with Edward's madness rather than just calling him the bad guy and forgot the years they spent as family. Thanks for the great story!
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
I always knew that bitch was how pathetic is Carlisle that he never had a clue?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 5/5/2017
Jasper needed to rip off Carlisle head and look inside to see if there were a brain in side,such an idiot.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
I guess if it came down to it he could always remove her head the replace it as many times as it took to get the truth out of her then when assward returned home he could burn him, my world that is what would happen.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 5/5/2017
Does Alice's part in this have anything to do that she knows Bella and Jasper are true mates and that is why she pushed so hard to get her with assward?
When she gets together with Jasper and he turns her they need to hunt down and Burn Assward and the three that helped him.
orchidluv chapter 19 . 3/22/2017
So frickin amazing! The epi? Oh my God I almost had a heart attack. And the last paragraph? Sheesh if there's no sequel, there should be! Totally awesome!