Reviews for Batman
ThatLoser chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU. JUST LIKE YOU KILLED DEAN. jk jk deans death was poetic and tragic and fit. But doesn't make it any less sad tho. But anywho, loved your story! I particularly loved the style in which you wrote the first chapter. Not only was it a great attention grabber, but also it perfectly displayed the despair and insanity of Sam's detox. But I realize you wrote this almost 2 years ago, so I don't even think you'll see this review... But in case you do, kudos for an awesome story!

P.S. I appreciated your A/Ns they were cute and entertaining, and a break from the heart ache of the story.
P.P.S. I used the word "but" four times in the review, in case you wanted to know. But now I'm done, carry on!
P.P.P.S ...five
mcdde5Heno chapter 28 . 3/23/2015
This was an awesome story! I couldn't stop reading it. You really brought the story to life. I could picture it all like I was watching the show! Thank you!
SomeDieYoung chapter 28 . 3/9/2015
Ehh... I hate endings like this, that's why I never read the stories with deathfic warning on them ;_; But I have to say that the story was amazing, I love your writing style - especially Sam's moments in the panic room were very well described. And the whole theme about Dean as Batman was wonderful :3 I'll go now and try to heal my broken heart...
Qbbie chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
OH MY GOODNESS. I was looking at some of the stories you wrote before going to the one you suggested for me to read, and this one caught my eye because I've read it before! I remember absolutely LOVING it. I read it all in one sitting. This story made me cry! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more.

Qbbie
Jenna chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Congrats, now everyone is sad and dean is dead and I just why can't you write a happy story Jaq why
Leandra.Falconwing chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
...See, that's just not cool. Because there's no way for any remotely happy ending to any of this now, because even if Sam ultimately could manage to jump into the Pit with Lucifer without Dean there to give him the strength to take over, he'd then be stuck in the Cage forever and ever. *sulks* Why can't you ever do happy endings? :P

(And yet I will continue to read your stories, even if it seems like most of them end depressingly. :P )
ncsupnatfan chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I always say if you make the tears come, then your story is up there among the really good ones I've read and kept. Your ending was perfect, it couldn't have been written better. All stories can't have happy endings and sometimes I think the ones I write that don't are better. You entertained and kept us on edge wanting to know what would happen next. I want to thank you as a reader for that.

So I live in the western mountains of North Carolina, we have been getting a lot of rain here the past few months and I hope we don't have an early winter. I to have found pleasure in writing ff and have a number of stories posted. I have just started a new one with the brothers and a half sister, my sibling trio, its the third one about them. If you have time check some of them out. I am also co-authoring a really humorous one called Freakin' Friday. It has been a blast to work with Chick Feed on this.
NC
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
*gross sobbing* d-d-d-DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAANNNNN!
Night Nymph chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
This was a great story even though I can't say that I enjoyed the ending. I know that all stories don't have to end happily, but I guess that I wanted Sam to finally be able to overcome at least some of those things that he was struggling with in the earlier chapters, and of course that won't be possible now, since he'll forever be the screw up.

Of course I suppose there is always the chance for a sequel, since Dean is Michael's vessel, so he would be tempted to bring him back.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I am currently outside, surrounded by people trying not to cry... thanks for that ;)
Even worse, a van drove past me with 'C&S' written along the side. This just made the agony of Dean's death even greater, because all I could think is there is no 'D' anymore :(
Heart broken!
Anyway... I just want to say again that I have really loved reading this story and I'm so sad it's over! You did a wonderful job with the characters and the plot and just the writing in general. 3

Sara B
sofipatch chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
ohhhhh
Sharllissa chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Omg. I hate/love endings like this. I want to know what's next. How is sam going to deal with this. Though it's a great spot to end. I'm glad we could help you make it to the end. And your definitely on my author watch list so I can see what else you do. If you ever need help with anything be sure to let me know. Even if it's just an ear to listen.
VattaKeto chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
I smiled at your author's note, but I cried the rest of the chapter ... Sam trying to Conroe on without Dean is one of the saddest things ever done in the supernatural universe. At least he has Cas and Bobby. (The fallen angel and the grouchy alcoholic).
I'm especially sad that its over now... The story that was never done is now over... And it was so much fun. But all good things come to an end...
AMAZING CHAPTER! :D
Love Nigel ;)
NikkieSheepie chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
I can't say I'm happy with the ending (coz you killed him and didn't fix it!) but you did what you did well. Nice sentiment in that last chapter, made me feel all gooey inside :)
Nikkie
NikkieSheepie chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
...I have no words... How DARE you kill Dean! You better make this right in the next chapter!
Nikkie :)