Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Akirsch-Senpai chapter 4 . 6/20/2017
Please update again! I think there are a lot of people who would be happy about it. It's a great story and you are a greate writer so please don't think so bad about yourselfe and your story (well i understand that you yourselfe think your story is shit and hiw people can serious like it, I'm the same but still your story is greate, believe it!). I really like your idea of changing the story because to state the truth i sometimes get a bid bored when people just rewrite the story. I also like the characters and I'm really curious of the twins reaction of Killua being a Zoldyck. I don't know who the stalker is. I first thought it is Illumi but he uses needels and not bubbles and also wouldn't Killua be more wary? I hope I'll find it out soon!
Jummper chapter 9 . 4/24/2017
Please, i'm begging to you for continuing this story (﹏). I'm so corious~

Have a nice day
Avatar.NIX chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
Well, now, talk about interesting! :D I'll be honest: I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm glad I gave this story a chance. Hiyori's the kind of character I can sympathize with, which only adds to her charm, though I'm curious as to how she and Hiroki will react to Kill us being a Zoldyck... In any case, nicely done and I hope to read more! Until then~! ;3
cookie-chan99 chapter 9 . 5/6/2016
LOVE IT!
writergirll7 chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Moooooorrrreeee I neeeeddd more
FreeFacepalmSamples chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
Oh Madin you really have the best timings on updates. I was almost crying for lack of good fics when suddently:
BOOM! This chapter restore my hope!
EmberSkies chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Considering you, no, I don't find that surprising.
Oh, and are you the stalker? I would volunteer Kit, but I don't think she'd appreciate that. (Not that that's ever stopped me, but still.) XD
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Bubbles?
Ah XD Bubbles(I was thinking about powerpuffgirls for a moment lol)
havanatitiana chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Oh damn! Cliffhanger.
Is that Illumi? I wonder.
Nice chapter. I loved the part when Leorio cried and cried becausecge was finally a hunter.
BizzyLizy chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Bubblesssss. Poor Gon, that sounds kind fo like the bubbles from the horse in the Greed Island arc. I can't think of anyone besides maybe Biske, but I doubt it's her. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
I like this story! Update please!
Kil99 chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
Yay, you updated! This happens to be one of my favourite HxH stories, so I was overjoyed to see this update! -

I'm not one for people forcing themselves to write something when they'd much rather not, so I would like you to know that I, personally, would not mind if you discontinued it. I'm not saying I want you to, though. I'd definitely be much happier if it went on. But, if it causes trouble for you, then I would prefer you didn't worry yourself over it. Really, I'm fine either way.

Ah... this chapter was so interesting! I love your writing. You're extremely creative! The phases you came up with had each been original and overflowing with cleverness! It's really cool reading a story as interesting and well-written as this, especially since it does such a good job on its own without following canon. This is really great! Thank you for creating it. :D
ErisBlack chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Aawww the exam arc is over? It was a bit short...but! I'm excited to find out what will happen on the next chapters :)

Welcome back! I'm glad you updated Madin456-san!
BizzyLizy chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
I liked your phases a lot, I thought they were interesting. Thanks for writing! Hope to see you soonish :)
EmberSkies chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Whale Island! Gon fishing, much? Okay, bad pun...