Reviews for Royalty of Great Country
Frozenmyheart chapter 52 . 10/9/2014
It is sad, the story has come the end. but if you want to made another story, how about anna and elsa story. it is common, but in this story no enough anna's. maybe their interaction, in the modern world. the same story, but from anna pov. anyway, this is good story and i like it..
fat-fem-andasian chapter 52 . 10/9/2014
Great job! It is amazing to see how far you gave come, and I can't wait to read the next fanfiction you write!
fat-fem-andasian chapter 50 . 10/6/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
amber.saurus chapter 50 . 10/6/2014
I absolutely loved this one! Great chapter and good build up! Was getting annoyed at erik's over protectiveness and this was a great ending with good significance :) loved it :)
jwjohnson1171 chapter 49 . 10/3/2014
Congratulations on your achievement. Wear it in good and humble health.
lalalala chapter 46 . 9/27/2014
I quite like the thought of just sofiya as Eric and Elsa's child - it would give sofiya a chance to be queen without the inequalities of gender if they have a son.
annelise anna chapter 46 . 9/27/2014
U are awesome I just hope elsa manages to convince the parliament that sofiya can be the ruler of arrendelle .
All hail the author of this fanfic !
Regards,
Anna, Alex, Andrea .
fat-fem-andasian chapter 46 . 9/27/2014
Wow. The council must hate Elsa. I mean, they forced the while marriage thing on her, and now the gender. The only thing that I'm confused about: Elsa has been ruling for quite some time now. Heck, you could just have Erik give her lessons on how to rule, if the council is so crazy about getting a male on the throne. Erik AND Elsa could just have some training camp for Sofiya.
fat-fem-andasian chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Wow. I'm not that smart, and I'm waaay older than a first grader... If I may ask, is the royal bloodline just having some genetic thing where all the royals are super smart? Anyways, yay for the long chapter! Woohoo! Great job, and I look forward for the next chapter!
LoveFlora chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Hmmm... So Sofiya wants to learn some finnish... Interesting... I myself don't speak any Georgian, Latvian, Russian, Serbian, Hungarian or Bulgarian, but heck, I sure do know how to speak finnish! So if you want, I can teach you some, so if you want to have Sofiya speaking finnish when she is older, I can teach you, so you can write it. Is it deal, then? And sure, if you are unsure about some words, ask me, I don't mind helping.

Awesome chapter, continue soon! ;)
Frozenmyheart chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
Yes, i want to know everything about this story. how the people accept her because she has an ice powers? How old is she now on the latest chapter?
fat-fem-andasian chapter 44 . 9/23/2014
I just realized:
Dr. Whoover Dr. Who
Sofiya SOFIA THE FIRST!

Anyways, I have a best friend named Sofia, so...
YES! CHILD SOFIYA IS NEXT! Great chapter!
Frozenmyheart chapter 43 . 9/21/2014
Hey, please continue write Frozen fanfic like this. I really enjoy it. No war, no hatred, no big conflict everywhere. it is very easy story, it is life of Elsa with her family and now husband and coming soon her princess. So keep it up. dont even care what people say, its your story, and you know what, i still watch frozen everyday and i think its never get old.
amber.saurus chapter 43 . 9/21/2014
I love your writing but Erik is such a pain - I wish he would just let Elsa do stuff and stop being so overprotective! Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she can't do stuff and him wanting more children when she isn't sure is grating on me too -_-' you are doing an excellent job of getting me to continue reading and this is the only fanfic I constantly check to see if it's been updated :) well done :)
fat-fem-andasian chapter 43 . 9/21/2014
Oh my goodness. She's underweight and there's no baby bump...that can't be very good, now can it?
Ooh! It's a girl! I'm going to buy it virtual little clothes!

To the Guest Reviewer:
BACK OFF! CAN YOU WRITE A FANFICTION AS AMAZING AS THIS? I THINK NOT! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT! SO DON'T GO AROUND SAYING THINGS LIKE WHAT YOU DID!
-Blooming Roze

Anyways, the 24 of July? Isn't that the middle of summer? Wasn't Elsa's giant freezing thing in Frozen around that time?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »