Reviews for Harry Potter and the Metamorph
malith13 chapter 8 . 9/1
Very cute story. Love it.
Loved it
senpen banka chapter 8 . 7/3
Excellent story!
ClaireR89 chapter 7 . 6/29
At this point IDK if I'm reading for the story or the snippets between Harry and hedwig
Obliviate DiAngelo chapter 7 . 6/25
I see someone get stabbed same person says u intrest me all u say is um..okay?
It’s as bad as someone saying all u have to do is walk threw the wall and their like okay legit walks threw wall
Zeuseus chapter 8 . 6/8
I often come back and re-read this when I need a bit of fluffy goodness. Thank you for the great stories you have created.
stylo1 chapter 2 . 5/19
damn harrys vow makes him al but a slave.
i swear i will protect her interests, in so far as they dont directly contradict my own
i swear my interest run towards the same goal as hers.

this means he must forever protect her believes, they will be the same as his or he will die whether it contradicts his own or not the second line makes that impossible for any induviual thought process could get him killed becaused it is not exacly like hers. and he promised his help in the war and any and all endevors after
DarcGM chapter 8 . 5/12
Flippin’ amazing
nina0116 chapter 8 . 5/10
This is a very nice story. I like seeing Harry take charge of his life, even moving out of England all together. I also think the romance between Harry and Tonx is nicely done. I really like the nickname Harry gives her. I think it is unfortunate Ron and Hermione have lost their first real friend, but I also understand why Harry did what he did. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Well at this point they're basically cold blooded murderers. They didn't know shit all about Draco and why he was doing what he did. Shouldn't have been too hard for them to dose him with Veritarisum. Pathetic job really.
i'm delighted that you dumped Ginny. I hate characters that think it's acceptable to blast people with their bad tempers; they're so self righteous and self absorbed. That's why I dislike Ginny, and to an extent, Molly and even Lily, but the fact characters say Ginny looks like Harry's mother? Disgusting!
Sonicdale chapter 8 . 3/22
This was a joy to read.
I liked that the intimacy was brief in detail, but the emotion was the overriding factor. I particularly liked the ending.

Eight chapters was nice. Not all stories need 80 chaps to tell a story.

Thanks for such a great story. Keep on writing. I'll watch for your new stuff and read the old ones with relish.
Vinya21 chapter 5 . 3/19
Please note that there is a difference between die and dye.
Bad bad bad bad barf
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 2/13
This was very enjoyable, but would have liked to have seen everyone’s response to Voldy’s demise.