Reviews for Harry Potter and the Metamorph
4fundaore chapter 8 . 5/30
Thanks
E.P. Apparate Home chapter 5 . 5/21
In my personal opinion, you shouldn’t have went into any of the details that came with his physical training.
Sara chapter 8 . 5/5
I absolutely loved this story. There is one thing missing from it though... Remus learning who Harry is. I wasn't sure if you implied that or not, but regardless, it would have been a lovely scene.
Sara chapter 2 . 5/5
About your A/N: Why in the world would anyone be upset about you having stopped using Ginny for the main pairing? I have always thought she was a bad fit for Harry. I actively avoid stories that pair Harry with Ginny. That's almost as bad as Ron with Hermione.
Nauro Redcliff chapter 8 . 4/28
I loved this. Sweet and cute. One of my new favorite Harry/Tonkin stories. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys AU and slightly super powered Harry.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 8 . 4/22
Good story
johnwhen chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow she’s a bitch
Kai chapter 8 . 4/6
I like it when Hedwig has more personality than the whole Ministry of Magic combined.
Kai chapter 7 . 4/6
*lol* I liked the kitsune patronuses. If there ever was a fitting match. Well, beside Hermione's P(atronus) otter of course... (What can I say, I'm a Harmonian)
Kai chapter 5 . 4/6
Okay, Binns is absolutely useless, but the Statute of Secrecy is not nearly a thousand years old. An auror should know that. It's just the most important law magicals have. It's only Riddle and his band of idiots who constantly violate the law that prevents muggles from eradicating Magical Britain.

I'd wish them a burst of 7.62 mm lead poisonings.
Kai chapter 4 . 4/6
*lol* Yes, there is a room, large as a cathedral, full to the rafters with stuff, millions of items. Clearly, no one but him has ever found that room. Does the ability to change the physics of your environment make you so delusional that you think just because you wish it reality has to obey? Riddle isn't the only one who seems to think so. But do they really give up the use of their eyes? And their brains? If they have those in the first place...

OTOH, Hermione, too, gives up her sense of logic over the books. "We have nothing to eat left (mainly because we never stopped Ronald from stuffing his face with enough food for three for a week during one meal). What ever should we do? The only thing we can do is gather mushrooms, hope that they aren't poisonous, and somehow make a soup out of them." Hermione, can you spel ? How many supermarkets can the death eaters monitor personally or with wards?
Kai chapter 2 . 4/6
I don't think that much of a conspiracy theory is necessary. If you just look at the facts Rowling delivered:

IIRC, Riddle's attack took place on 31st of October, when children were out and about, but after dark. So, about 21.00 h?
Even a magical newspaper has to be laid out, printed and shipped. And yet, on 1st of November at a time of a late breakfast everyone in the magical world knew exactly what had happened and they were even discussing it on the streets in full hearing range of muggles.
Someone (influential) must have hurried to the offices of the Daily Prophet almost as soon as the Potters' wards fell to tell them to stop the presses and print the most sensational story of the year. And that person gave a very detailed description of what had happened. Since they can't have been there (the Fidelius was not broken for everyone, only for Riddle, because the secret keeper was still alive), they must have had monitoring charms, or a very vivid imagination. Or a plan.

And then, on 2nd of November, things happened early in the morning, so late that no one was still up and so early that no one was already up, because no one noticed that all street lamps went out. Say, about 3.00 h.
Dumbledore put a child on a door step. A toddler, already flying, so definitely walking. In a November night that the weatherman earlier guaranteed to be rainy. A child that didn't have anything to eat for THIRTY hours. Nothing to drink, and nappies full of shit. And cold from being flown over England in a coat pocket on a motorcycle only with a thin woollen blanket. And injured. And Dumbledore was made aware of the injury and actively denied the child medical care.

Over the years purebloods (and they must have been, muggleborns know how to dress in the real world) approached Harry on the streets. One of them Harry recognised on his first visit to the Leaky Cauldron and he introduced himself as Dedalus Diggle. Who is a member of the Order of the Phoenix. And lives in Kent.

Since Harry had to "earn his keep" he didn't just stroll through the village all day. When he wasn't with Petunia for pack mule duties for grocery shopping he was on his way to or from school.

There was no other magical living near Harry, as HE got the letters without investigation when he cast a Patronus several streets away from his address.

Diggle had NO reason at all to be in Little Whinging. There is no "on the way" with magical travel, so on his way to St. Mungos, Diagon Alley, or the ministry he doesn't linger in Little Whinging. Even flying (which would violate the Statute of Secrecy) wouldn't bring him to a village in Surrey on the way from Kent to London. He didn't visit anyone, because it could only be Figg, and he would be apparating (or flooing, if she's connected) in, instead of walking through throngs of muggles. IF he's prepared to spend time with a squib at all. And yet, he was exactly at the route Harry used to and from school, exactly before school started or after school ended. He and other purebloods.

And everyone in the Leaky Cauldron recognised Harry, most probably from the children's books. That information must've come from photographs or pensieve memories directly to the publisher because the description was perfect for that time for every book, and that's not possible with verbal descriptions. The only people able to do that were the Phoenix Order guys who monitored Harry for Dumbledore. And if Dumbledore had thought that was a bad idea it would've happened once and never again. So he either initiated it or at least allowed it.

You don't need conspiracy theories to see that Dumbledore set up Harry for something. Something that necessitates Harry to be famous. Because coincidences go only so far.

By the way: Did Dumbledore ever use his pet metamorphmagus for anything, or did he just keep her to keep the kids in Grimmauld Place entertained by funny faces?
montanoaries9 chapter 2 . 4/5
all the flashbacks really destroyed this fic
Inhaled Atoms chapter 8 . 3/27
And surprise, surprise! It's still a great story after the second or third time I've read it. I really enjoy your work in general. I have read and added to my favorites list every completed story you've written that features Harry as a main character, but I think this one is my favorite.
Thanks for the great read, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
-Atom
TupanHD chapter 8 . 3/27
What a lovely and great story. Harry and Tonks relationship is the best i have ever read in any fanfic. Your writing is spectacular to pass a feeling of a real and heartwarming relationship between the two.
One of the best Harry Potter fanfictions i haver ever read.