Reviews for Harry Potter and the Metamorph
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 8 . 6/21
Very enjoyable story. I could see this ending up being an expanded story if you wanted too, but the 8 chapters tells the story well enough also. Well done and thanks for sharing!
llewtwo chapter 8 . 5/7
I loved this story. It's really sweet how they work together so well. I would never have expected this pair, but they are so cute together . Excellent way to take out the war as well!
I would've given anything for a little snark towards Ginny... How dare she call Harry a coward!?
bobel1990 chapter 8 . 3/31
Good Story, a nice Snack between the Big guns to Relax and to enjoy.
Thanks
JuliusMD chapter 8 . 3/18
thank you for writing Harry Potter and the Metamorph
tieflin chapter 8 . 3/17
Utterly wonderful! Loved their relationship. Awesome how they handled the Death Eaters and Voldy. And the little interludes with Hedwig were adorable and hilarious.
geenakmom chapter 8 . 3/6
Really enjoyed reading this!
Linda chapter 8 . 2/26
I loved this story sorry its over
Darknessdawns chapter 8 . 2/21
This was a beautiful story. I honestly enjoyed it from beginning to end. The idea of Harry being a metamorph is one I enjoy seeing, as well as him leaving Dumbledore's manipulations and getting training for himself. There's just something about a Harry that can truly stand on his own in battle. Honestly I wish we would have seen more of his badassary. I also really enjoyed how both Harry and Tonks was written in this. That isn't a pairing I've often read, but I do enjoy it. You did an excellent job with their personalities and the complications that being a metamorph would bring to a relationship. I was truly happy to see how things worked out with them and how well balanced they were together. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It's been a fun and enjoyable read..
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 8 . 1/22
Omfg this is too cute!
Mionefan chapter 2 . 1/16
Yeah, I understand the Ginny part, however, I stopped liking Ginny years ago.
Geovanni Luciano chapter 8 . 12/14/2021
Not a very long story. I took a couple of on and off again hours to work my way through it, but well worth the read. You made up for the diminutive word count i favor of content!
Purplepachyderm chapter 8 . 11/22/2021
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful, thoroughly enjoyable story
JemeryT chapter 8 . 10/17/2021
Cute
mysuvone chapter 8 . 10/16/2021
Very good. This was the BEST Harry/ Tonks that i have read hands down couldnt stop and i worked 12 hours today before i completed this one.