Reviews for Harry Potter and the Metamorph
omh666 chapter 8 . 6/19
I can't remember if I've ever read this story before. Doesn't seem that familiar. In any case, awesome read. Thank you for writing it, and what's more for posting here for us to read it.
Thanks for finishing this story, was a fun read.

I found it horribly disappointing that he didn’t contact Hermione at least, after all she was always there for him, and was nearly killed for him in the DOM, and that you glossed over the reactions of the people.

I mean why would Dumbledore even believe V was finally dead without knowing the prophecy was fulfilled.

But still, it was quite enjoyable.
Great chapter. And lol Hedwig though I thought the cloak was a good idea, lol
“his hair had been died light brown” ... you mean to say dyed
Oh god what a great ending to the chapter!
Matt chapter 2 . 6/13
You say Tonks was trained by an American. So what happened to them? Why can't they train Harry? I know for story purposes you want Tonks to do it, but you could at least throw in an explanation for the American trainer being unavailable.
Matt chapter 2 . 6/13
While I do enjoy this story, I find it very difficult to believe that Tonks is the only known metamorph in the world. In the world?! It's a big world, and even with a small magical population in most countries, there should still be at least two or three known metamorphs in the world. That doesn't include any who keep their abilities secret, of course, such as the one in DisobedienceWriter's story about the Irish school.
gabzep chapter 8 . 5/24
I hope Remus knew the truth at the end.
gabzep chapter 7 . 5/24
Got to love Hedwig!
MadManWithAHat chapter 8 . 5/18
Great story, great ending, the only thing I disliked about it was in my previous rant on chapter 2. Keep up the good work!
MadManWithAHat chapter 2 . 5/18
Love the chapter, my only beef with it is the martial arts section. Here's a rant.

In traditional martial arts, the belt system is used as a measure of both your skill and a record of your time and dedication spent in it. More and more time is required to earn your next belt ranking. It is similar to earning degrees at college; a bachelor's, master's, and doctoral all require differing amounts of time and effort. And the belt system changes once you reach black belt as well as it's a milestone and each degree requires so much more than the previous and in some cases can take years to move up a degree. Strength and skill will make take you places in martial arts but there is not skipping past levels like you can do in schools if your grades and credits are good enough.
Onto Capoeira, it is fancy and flashy but not all that useful in actual fights, as is the same with sword dancing. The addition of the dance part takes out the usefulness of martial arts. All the fancy spins and jumps are horrible and terrible things to do while fighting, they burn through stamina and provide openings for attacks. If you wanted to use a less known martial art than the ones that basically every one knows about (ie. kung fu, karate, taekwondo, jujitsu, muay thai, kickboxing, etc) then why not choose one that's actually good? Some examples are Krav Maga, Vale Tudo, Bokator. Of course if you wanted to use it for the acrobatics then why that instead of parkour?
The Grimm Swashbuckler chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow Sonia. You read what you like. Don't read if you do not like. AT LEAST FIX YOUR GRAMMAR DAMMIT! Anyways, I see no issues with this. Honestly, it's your choice to be a slut or not. I find nothing wrong with being a slut. Hell. You're just being sexist. A guy with many girls has a harem. A girl with many sexual partners? No no no. She's a slut. Hypocrite much? Honestly this is a very well written story. It asks the what-if question 'If Harry were a metamorph...' and explains it wonderfully.
Sonia25 chapter 3 . 4/21
I always hate such ff here tonks probably had her share of fun but harry has to remain vrigin and the excuse if tonks being 6 year older than him then how about the fact tonks started fucking in her 4th year Iin this ff how harry potter never fucked anyone before tonks when he is 17. Honestly why would anyone like a celebrity would want to marry someone like tonks who has been a slut while he is vergin. I hate such bloody ffs they are nothing but hypocrite imagine if the role was reversal I doubt many would like it but it is just disgusting. I would never marry someone like tonks if I was in Harry's place. May be if I had as many experience as her then otherwise no way. I hate such ff I mean the girl can have fun and even date everyone in her 4th year but it is always harry who can't date anyone even when is 17 other than the leading lady of that ff or in this case tonks. In most ff honks , tonks blames other for not accepting who she is then how about the fact she has no self respect willing let herself whore around everywhere but no she is not to be blamed afterall how can harry sympathise with her. But harry can't do the same as she has done. A 17 year virgin marrying 23 year old slut how perfect infact ginny is kuch better option here and I hate her along Hermione. This has been a shit ff for sure.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 4/7
Loved it. (Again). I wish I could find more stories where Harry is a metamorphmagus, but they are hard to search for because it’s not always in the story title or description...
stevem1 chapter 8 . 4/3
A bit of a different Harry Potter AU. Harry’s hair returning to its natural state after being cut or otherwise styled is due to being a metamorph. His magic was suppressing it as a survival mechanism due to beatings as a child if he displayed the talented. The M rating is due to Tonks’ techniques to help him through his problem.