Reviews for Tales of the Arcane
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 12 . 7/26
I dont really like it. Sorry.. in my opinion it is a bad AU..
PastelMuffins chapter 13 . 7/1
Mito bashing Jiraiya omg
PastelMuffins chapter 13 . 7/1
Oh crap I forgot about Itachi! Run boi run! He's going to kill you!
Hatred chapter 5 . 6/23
Eh... I was trying to give this a chance, despite the glaring holes I disagree with. I mean the amount of cliches that make this fanfic trash almost made me stopped reading it, but I thought... perhaps it gets better. And you proceed to make it even worse than it is. People still writing fanfics like this even after the Naruto manga is over with? lol who the fuck is this 'Naruto' in your story because that's nothing like the Naruto I know and yeah, this is fanfiction but even if you changed him a bit, it is still nothing like him. He's just becoming another Sasuke in your story, then have the gull to say shit to him. Also Naruto, execution? Sasuke. Bruh so ooc. That explanation for why he's feeling like that is weak as fuck. Bashing in a story usually means your fanfic going to suck. You should take this fanfic back to 2008 where this shit was prevalent. On the other hand I like the whole idea of it, the summary definitely drew me in but oh man. This writing is horrible! Hopefully you've improved since then.
Well...I was interested right up until you started needlessly bashing Kakashi.
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 5/27
Ohhh this is pretty fascinating.
Katt chapter 5 . 5/25
Shika. Shika. Shika. Shika. For fcuk's sake that is so bloody irritating. Makes me skip whole conversations
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 16 . 3/28
By far one of the best stories i have ever read.
D-one chapter 16 . 3/21
Next please
mckertis chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
Mildly interesting, but IMO the focus is on the wrong characters.
Elypsus chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
Update soon.
redHussar chapter 10 . 6/29/2017
Well, this is the point I can no longer read. Pure chaos, who is the protagonist of this story? Mito, Naruto, Tsunade? The constant jumps between different POVs were confusing and honestly, I didn't care about battles fought by other rookies - Naruto is the most important.

It irks me, that by becoming approximately 10%-20% stronger than in canon, Naruto is suddenly put in much worse position. I understand the need for tensions, but he should be more successful, you know? He is stronger.

Then there is this situation with Shinigami and Sasuke. Yes, his power can be cool, but I hoped for a fic strictly about rebirth of Uzumaki clan, its traditions, training methods and repopulation(lemons). Forced use of Shinigami power seems like an unfair nerfing of Naruto. Sealing Sasuke is a sign of the worst disadvantage of bashing fics - Sasuke is borderline a monster, but he shouldn't be killed, because there wouldn't be anybody to bash. The reader waits, dreams about the moment, when iritating moron will be finally put down. But then, hero realizes how important is the power of love and forgivenes and heals poor soul of the idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon
Sonic Knight121 chapter 13 . 4/28/2017
Hmm I would read that Icha Icha novel...
Sonic Knight121 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Respect and Look Up to our saviour! The Log that watches over us and saves us in times of dire need... All Hail Our Lord, The Log!