Reviews for Tales of the Arcane
mckertis chapter 16 . 11/7
Mildly interesting, but IMO the focus is on the wrong characters.
Elypsus chapter 16 . 9/2
Update soon.
redHussar chapter 10 . 6/29
Well, this is the point I can no longer read. Pure chaos, who is the protagonist of this story? Mito, Naruto, Tsunade? The constant jumps between different POVs were confusing and honestly, I didn't care about battles fought by other rookies - Naruto is the most important.

It irks me, that by becoming approximately 10%-20% stronger than in canon, Naruto is suddenly put in much worse position. I understand the need for tensions, but he should be more successful, you know? He is stronger.

Then there is this situation with Shinigami and Sasuke. Yes, his power can be cool, but I hoped for a fic strictly about rebirth of Uzumaki clan, its traditions, training methods and repopulation(lemons). Forced use of Shinigami power seems like an unfair nerfing of Naruto. Sealing Sasuke is a sign of the worst disadvantage of bashing fics - Sasuke is borderline a monster, but he shouldn't be killed, because there wouldn't be anybody to bash. The reader waits, dreams about the moment, when iritating moron will be finally put down. But then, hero realizes how important is the power of love and forgivenes and heals poor soul of the idiot.
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon
Blackjaqk23 chapter 13 . 4/28
Hmm I would read that Icha Icha novel...
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 4/28
Respect and Look Up to our saviour! The Log that watches over us and saves us in times of dire need... All Hail Our Lord, The Log!
Blackjaqk23 chapter 4 . 4/28
Yes! Bashing that was done soft and decently that just does not annihilate everything they have and still have them arrogant as fuck but leaves a decently sized hole that just helps in destroying the wall and make them lose their stupidness and arrogance!
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Hmmm... Interesting... I like how you incorporate Karin and Honoka ability in this fic... The idea just mind blowing!
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Wao! This is amazing! Please continue this amazing fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
I can't help but think that Naruto's going to bang Mito to create pure blood Uzumaki's. I'm totally for it. Incest is wincest lol
arinasution5 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016