Reviews for Wake Me Up
anubis172001 chapter 4 . 3/9
Please conty i love this pairing and I want more of this storyyy
ShiningStar324 chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Hey! Are you going to update this story? It's really good! I would love to read some more of this! Please update!
ShiningStar324 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Hope you update soon! This is a great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
i want to read the entire story someday :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
My poor Damon
Halia Stone chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
It's a shame you don't seem to be planning on updating this story any time soon; I just read the whole thing and loved it. The concept is so unique and Angel!Damon is presh, not gonna lie. Maybe you'll come back to this story one day? I'd love to see an update; it's so good to see Klamon fics for once that are good and as another thing don't have my name as the author. :)

- Halia
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Awww this fic...is soooo cte, awesome, amazing, wonderfull ... Is everything ...please continue and finished ... i love Klamon 3:-) congrats excellent work...3:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
I love the idea of Damon being an angel and this Damon is so precious
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Please I need you to finish this
AllWolfXFox chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Wow this is new. I wonder what happens
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I hope you update soon
CassieSalvatore1864 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Please update soon. I enjoy this very much and I can't get over the fact that Damon is an angel :)
indomie chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Amazing story , could u do a flashback 2 when Elijah first met Damon ? That would be awesome ..please write more :)
kiki chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
So sweet, so adorable, so beautiful, so innocent :') please continue
sleepyforever123 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Omg! pleasee pleasee pleaseex1000 update your story! is so cool and Damon is so cute! I wanna know what happened when Elijah and Damon meet also if Damon remember Elijah! *-*