Reviews for Crossroads
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow! Excellent story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
emzzz53839 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Omg this is really really good even though its 9 years old ! I know some stuff about harm isnt exactly accurate but its still a really amazin story ! I suppose cause its a fic it doesnt all have to be exactly like the harm but in the fic the way he acts towards jd is kinda how he acted towards brumby. Any nice fic
Seriously chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It wasn't until the end that I realized I hated the entire thing.
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
soory, i had o stop reading in the middle of so I could tell you this, The way you're portraying Harm, just really isn't him. Remember in that eppisode, when he was finding that guy who was going after dar'lyn? It made Harm look kid friendly. I know that Harm is protective of Mac, and you made that pretty clear, but you got to think, that Harm would wanna help this kid to. I don't know, it's just something to think about.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
that was so beautiful! I'm such a big JAG fan and it was so like a show episode that I've been waiting to see... thank you for writing it! Now only if the producers could see that...
helligonian chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
omg..that was so so so amazing...i loved it..so so so so good...i can't think of anyting else to say...but awesomely fantastically good ;)
Slammin chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Wow! What a spectacularly written story. Everything was tied together perfectly and was heartfelt. I can't believe there are only two other reviews for this story! It's incredibly written. You did a great job. Keep up the awesome work!
BabySnowAngel chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Yet another woderfully written story! I loved it! I can't write much but had to review to tell you to keep up the awesome work!

BabySnowAngel
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Would love a followup story if you ever find the time.