Reviews for No Special Reason
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm like crying and it's two in the morning. Loved it though!
Wiltara 4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is probably- no, this is definitely the best fic I've read about Willow dealing with losing Tara. I feel like I need to shake your hand or something because this was absolutely beautiful. I commend you on the highest level imaginable and applaud your talent. Thank you for sharing this story
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was heartbreaking and sweet. I don't think Willow really ever got over Tara's death.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
you really did a great job! this fic is very, very sad. the throw rug part... i just loved it! it's very good, really.
alexis chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
that was really great . . . I hate how everyone pretty much forgot about Tara'a death . . .

"There’s a throw rug on the floor now, and I haven’t looked at the stain underneath it, but I know it’s there. There are lots of stains under lots of rugs in this house, and each one of them is walked on every day, and we all pretend they aren’t there, just under the surface, staring up at us underneath patterns of roses and paisley and colored whorls of cloth. But, Tara, I’m really sick of pretending."

"So, I’m going to go down to the kitchen now and make pancakes for myself and eat them off an actual plate instead of something made of paper, and I’m going to smell the maple syrup and the melted butter, and yes, I’m probably going to cry."

My 2 fave quotes from this fic. Great job with it!
Rakel chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
That was... fantastic, is pretty much the only thing i can say. The last line was brilliant and i loved Willow's 'yes, i'm probably going to cry'. It's so sad and moving.

I wish we'd seen more of Willow greiving on the show, something like this would have been great.

This is one of my favourite peices of your writing, and fan fiction in general.

Rakel xx
Kitka chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Very sad. I liked the throw rug touch. I never thought about how they hide the stains before, and I also liked the extra touch of symbolization between the throw rugs hiding the blood stains and the characters hiding the stains of loss in their heart.
tomboy23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
omg, this is so sad! I miss Tara SO MUCH! but you did such a good job writing this.. i applaud you! so sad...
Aislin1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Wow, that was really powerful. Very sweet and very well-written. I like the throw rugs.
Violet Raven chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful, very nice job! I hope to read more from you soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
oh goodness, this was so sad and yet so beautiful at the same time. i would wish you would continue wrting tara letters though, kinda hving her keep up with the scoobs follies. maybe even haveing her come back somehow. ;)

i'm absolutely aghast they have not menitoned tara's name at all. I cant believe no scooby has talked about it. not even dawn. willow being in the summers house is crazy and the last couple of eps that had perfect opportunity to say at least something about tara have been a total waste of time. i'm certianly not watching next week or the rest of the season actually. i tried to give them a chance to give her death the respect it deserved but obvioulsy with amber not accepting to come back to buffy there will be no happy ending at all. just a terribly cliched ending to what once was a beautifully written slove story.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
I really like this. You capture the heartache of grief very well. The "normal" days are the hardest ones, not the anniversaries. Very well done.