Reviews for The Soulmatchers
bunni-luv chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
omg omg i love this i love this i love this yay
Weapon of Choice chapter 13 . 1/9/2003
Please write a sequel. I've loved this one.
Ao Tianrong chapter 13 . 1/9/2003
This was suchhhhh a good fanfic I almost can't believe it! It was soo good, such a great plot, great scenarios while still keeping them all in character! It's insane how good your fic is! I'm so glad I had a chance to read it! Please keep writing, we need more writers like you around! _ thanks for the great fic! sequel? maybe? please? _~
Weapon of Choice chapter 11 . 1/6/2003
I've highly enjoyed this. I adore Spike.
darkshenronmagic chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
plzz continue this fic is now my number 1 spike/buffy fic plzz continue
magenta4 chapter 10 . 12/6/2002
excellent, hurry with more.
kdavid323 chapter 6 . 11/11/2002
Hi, I am really enjoying your story, but I thought you should know something. In the first line of chapter 6, you refer to Gunn as a "coloured man". I can't tell where you are from, possibly Britain judging by your spelling, but here in the US calling an African-American "coloured" is HIGHLY offensive.

It's an outdated, inflammatory term that no one finds acceptable anymore.

Just though you should know. Otherwise, it's great! I love to watch Buffy squirm. She has it coming to be sure.

ennui deMorte chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
excellent! I love buffy playing with Spike "don't slayer me" that's great, can't wait for the next chapter!
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
Waiting for the next chapter...
Caramina von Strade chapter 8 . 11/10/2002
*clapclapclap* VERY nice. Well done. The prose is good, the storyline believable, (except for Buffy and the Dawn/Orion thing, somehow doubt she'd go for that in five minutes), but otherwise I liked it much.

More! MORE! I must have MORE!
ennui deMorte chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
good chapter, very cool, love cassie putting angel in his place. write more soon!
K. O'Brien chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
Wow - I'm liking this. Please keep it coming.
K. O'Brien chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Wow - I do like this, and can't wait for the next piece. Please keep it up!
Carol2620 chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
Love the story! Thanks for updating...looking forward to more.
Cece1 chapter 5 . 11/8/2002
I love this story, It so original. I can't wait to read more. love cassie's character. Lets see some B/S soon please!