Reviews for Cats got your tongue
macyoomoowriter chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Lol!
Writing Tips chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Okay, I see you got a good imagination but you should try writing like this so more people will follow you

'Sam Puckette was laying on the bed, her plan was working. Cat didn't suspect a thing right?

A loud bang was heard, followed after by the red-head's scream. "What in the nuts?!" Sam hissed to herself, shocked. She ran to the door, only to see Cat sprawled out on the ground with a red substance, that she figured was blood, all over her chest.

"Cat?" She tried to get an aswer out of her roomate. No response. "CAT?! Are you okay?!" She was panicking. "Please wake up..." She whimpered.'

I couldn't find the right words for some parts but I hope you get the point :). Keep calm and write on!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Glad you wrote the final episodes. I'm going to miss that show. :(
Whitegamma97 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Hey, I think this was amazing. I could've been the script for a real Sam and Cat episode! I have a suggestion: would you write an awesome ending for the show it absolutely deserves? Because the actual last episode was rubbish!

It was a really nice read, thank you!
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
LOL, Dice always gets the short end of the stick.

and Cat did a good job with the prank by the way.

Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Cat is too trusting towards Sam and when she finds out FOR REAL that Sam is playing her... well things wont be pretty for the blonde.

Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Since when can Cat hold into Sam so strongly?

Kashikoi-kun chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Good but you need to increase the length of your chapters
TheFlashSuperhero chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
The auto correct got me hahaha
Excited to read more
-Out like a Flash-
OGfetch7 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Hahaha this is great! Please continue this story, I love it.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Pussy?! LOL Auto-correct? yeah right, XD.

Kashikoi-kun chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Haha I love the auto-correct joke
Kashikoi-kun chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Continue
Galaxy.Dust3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Is this a real episode?
vinnilshipper chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hi! I never knew that this show was a fandom! Well, It's cute, and I think I ship Puckentine now! Great story!