Reviews for Something I Need
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 7 . 1/29
Great stuff, waiting to see if Layla gets what's coming to her! Please continue!
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Love it! More please!
Anaa chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Please update! My guess is Dean told Roman what Layla did!
calwitch chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
It's sweet that she wants to look out for Roman and wanting to comfort him when needed. By being a good friend. Hope they get to the bottom of it soon so he can be stress free. Lots of stress is not good for someone.
melissa bradley chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
More please
calwitch chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Nope. I don't think it's moving too fast. Ah, Layla is so going to get hers. And people will know that Alice didn't spill wine on herself. Although Roman has his suspicions. Dean is going to be livid as much as Karlee already is. Seth the sent going to be happy either. Roman... Um, duck and cover...? Wonder how Karlee is going to prove that Layla is cheating on Roman? P.I. Perhaps? Now I'm on he edge of my seat waiting to find out! Wonder when Roman admires her again and tries to kiss her? Obviously when Layla is not around... Perhaps when he has an injury of some sort? A concussion maybe? Just a thought...
fearlesszuko chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Things are moving at a pretty good pace. I feel like I am really getting into the story that way and I know that things will build up and become awesome. I was glad that Karlee had Alice's back and I knew that something was up with Layla, but I never thought that Rosa was being paid to be her alibi. Also, Dean planning to propose! Awe! It seems like he is a changed man! I can't wait to see how that works out! :)
fearlesszuko chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Layla is such a bitch! I hope that all of the girls turn on Layla because that was so uncalled for. Poor Alice!
wwedesires chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
I don't think things are moving, it's at a nice pace actually. Well Layla has been outed now! Time to see what's she been hiding!
Seth rollins babe chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
I like it
The Simonette254 chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
No, I'm loving the quick updates WC. I wanted to see everything from Alice's POV for a while and you came up with this. I actually hope to update my story soon myself, it's been two months and it's killing me.

Can't wait for the next update.
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
It is movin at a perfect pace! Don't stop! Keep updating cos I just cannot get enough of this story!
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
Layla is such a bitch! Poor Alice!

Update soon please!
Seth rollins babe chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Wow Layla is mean
wwedesires chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Good to see that Alice did so well on her first interview(: What the hell is Layla's issue...