Reviews for The YinYang Cycle 1: Play Your Part
Loki God of Evil chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
Ugh, that whole scene with Ratel was gut wrenching. I felt for the poor young death eater, no-one deserved that treatment, and, especially not at the hands of Fenrir Greyback.
Then it moved onto what I could only assume was an initial initiation to gauge and gather the best, most loyal subjects/followers into Voldemorts cause. It seemed a shame to end the other students, considering they had arrived there in the first place, but I guess he needs followers who will be willing to follow his orders to the tee.
Weakness can not and will not be tolerated.
Loki God of Evil chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Why a garter snake? I guess it must have been someone's escaped pet because we don't have that type of snake in the UK, only Adders and grass snakes, neither of which I have seen yet.
It must be awfully tiring and boresome of Harry to wind up being in Voldemort's quarters night after night. But I imagine that after all this liaising with the dark lord, it'll be beneficial in the long run.

See, he's already learnt what staves are and the difference between wands and staves too.
Loki God of Evil chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I have to say here, that you have written Voldemort exceptionally well. In the movies and books he is a very lonesome person who dwells of his followers but doesn't necessarily need them. More he needs them as willing servants and slaves to do his bidding.
You also wrote and depicted Fenrir Greyback better than I have seen (save for Rowling herself).
His very feral and animalistic manner must have been a shock to the majority of assembled death eaters let alone poor Ratel. Who's now going to be turned because of his arrogance.

Is Harry Potter dreamscaping, that would certainly explain the failings of his spells, but then...Voldemort did cast a shield charm
ijskonijntje chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
So, is someone doing something with this fic?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
dam you
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Ooh Voldemort is exhausted and finally sleeping. What if je pops up with Harry instead. Outside of that, i just finished binge reading this, and im glad i chose to, it was great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
teedub chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
very interesting story. I'm enjoying voldemort's perspective and that he is more than 2 dimensional.

Harry's just tad bit pathetic though with his "shame" and "guilt" when in most situations, he has no cause to feel those things. He bemoans the fact that he knows nothing, but spends the entire summer not doing anything about it until he it literally attacked out of nowhere.

What ever happened with Hegwig and the letters?
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
love this so far I hope voldemort and harry can find a common ground between eachother there so alike
serialkeller chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
Great stuff even if I don't have any idea where this is headed considering that this voldemort seems even stronger than canon and Harry seems just as week. Also that ignevolucrem thing that Harry supposedly cast, when did that happen?
Grammar Natzi chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
21th Should be 21st
delenda est c chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Excellent chapter . Thank you .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Ooh, interesting. I look forward to seeing more
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Love it and can't wait for more, but I have to admit the killing was unnecessary (he could have made them swear an oath and have them be support (healers, researches, bribers e.g) instead of fighters)!
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Definitely interesting!

Honestly, I think you're doing a decent job of keeping Harry and Voldemort's core personality traits straight. This is an AU, so we've gotta take anything "OOC" with a grain of salt here. I'm intrigued by your version of Voldemort. I mean, is he too soft? In all honesty no one can say, because we never get to see his POV in the books. He's portrayed more as a force of nature than an actual person in canon, so this gives us fic writers a lot of liberties to work with. I like your portrayal, btw. He's still obviously power-hungry and sadistic, but he has motivations outside of that.

Anyway, hope to see another update in the future. :)
delenda est c chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Very good chapter . Thank you .