Reviews for Switched
Michelle D chapter 19 . 7/20/2007
This is SUCH an awesome story! Lita's right, Trish and Jeff really do belong together, please continue!
Shinas10 chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
Awesome! Keep it going, please!
SNP chapter 19 . 4/10/2007
Beautiful story, please continue. I've always loved the Trish/Jeff pairing.
Dame Brittany chapter 19 . 9/23/2005
Great Story!
Brittany chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
I didn't know about this story! I'm reallty lovin it especialy the jeff/stacy chemistry, it really is a great story itz so cute, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! and also I just wanted to tell u what a great job u r doing with prohibited i cant wait 4 ch.9
randystacy4ever chapter 19 . 3/31/2005
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story so much. PLEASE keep JEFF&STACY 2GETHER
RVDLegsTrish chapter 19 . 3/31/2005
Well, at least Trish switched with ac woman this time.. Maybe this will bring them closer together as friends? (hopefully) Whatever you do, get Stacy away from Test! May I suggest RVD? lol. anyway, update soon plz Also, my story is called Alone.
Melissa Ryan chapter 19 . 3/20/2005
Great chapter, but I think you should reunite Jeff and Trish after the whole Trish/Stacy switch, I'd love to see Stacy and The Hurricane or Stacy and Randy! Great job!
Hardyfaninoz chapter 19 . 3/20/2005
Could get very interesting now

tho, I'd like to see what happens if Jeff/Trish ever get "switched"
viper-sa chapter 19 . 3/19/2005
lol they switched this should be good,can't wait to read the chap :)
Candy chapter 19 . 3/19/2005
who! I'm SO glad you updated! LoL AWESOME chapter! ..cant wait for more! :D

Candy
Twilightrobfan213 chapter 19 . 3/19/2005
Wow! This was a cool chap! I'm glad you udated it! Keep up the great work!

Chrissy :)
LilMary chapter 19 . 3/19/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Please update soon! D

-LilMary
viper-sa chapter 18 . 12/1/2004
Oh yeah im lovin this story, you are a very good writer keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter. What an ass cheating on Trish with that stick, what's trish going to do. update soon i can't stand this :)
Melissa Ryan chapter 18 . 8/12/2004
Great story! But please don't let Jeff and Stacy get together! Let him and Trish work it out, I'm sick of all these Jeff/Stacy stories, they're all so alike now. Keep writing!