Reviews for Letters from another life
AlexandriaAshlyn chapter 18 . 3/9/2017
I cried with the story... Trust me... But i have a query... Did Lucy find her keys?
jingerr chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Very well written! And love the story line!
TheBayMan chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
Although I loved you're story, I wish the ending was a little longer and perhaps more detailed! I'm confused about Lucy... Is her memory fine now? Does she have any magic now?

Great story... Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
I happen to like long chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
it's soooooooooo Amazing!
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
It's a very nice story.
SireItIsDarkNeon chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
My heart hurts so much. I'm so anxious and jittery. I just want her to meet Natsu already. My heeeeart. What have you done?!
Minnie-Draconis chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
Good story! I was really hoping Lucy would some how get her Magic back and be a mage again though:(
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Wow I love how she thinks it's all a joke when it really isn't! It just makes the story more interesting this way! Love how Natsu is the one who knows everything, and is sending her letters. I, glad she met Wendy and Carla in Hargeon. I love this idea so far! Great work! :)
Godschildtweety chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Really good
jd0595 chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
I like the way you did your story. It was captivating and interesting. My only complaint would be the ending was rushed. Why not write out how the rest met and joined the guild? Other than that you did great!
RiddlerShade chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
you know. i have been reading this. and this last chappy really caught my attention. i mean, describing the members of ft after some years..like how they moved on.. whether they have family and all. its really an awesome idea.. very unique.. hats of to you...
SilentMockingjay chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
I just came across your story and I'm sad I found it once it was done...wonderful story, I literally could not stop reading it. :)