Reviews for Holy Mother of God
PF2724 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
This was proper good :D
chaffad chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
That was AMAZING! Beca was so cute with the staring and nearly pissing her pants on the rollercoaster. And the m that kiss was really hot if I do say so myself. Awesome.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Hahaha that's brilliant! (Although logically kissing and coastering I would think wouldn't work out so well together) however! I loved it regardless. Fat Amy is the best along with quality remarks from Jessie and Cynthia Rose. This was awesome!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Unique. Awesome originality. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
more! .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg so adorable!
zee1510 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is a great concept , you should make sequel or continue the story
Huh chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Haha I liked this a lot! Please continue your writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This fic was awesome. I loved it!
hurriCADE chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Lol this is adorable! Absolutely loved this. It was very nicely written, and so cute xD I love Beca in this too, staring at the redhead as soon as she sees her, and then her friends putting her on the roller coaster before she even knows what's happening. Awesome oneshot! I enjoyed it immensely:{3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
hahaha awesome!
writersjoint chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was seriously adorable!
Capleton27 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Awesome, hilarious and sooooo FLUFFY! I was like laughing the whole time because I can imagine Beca being so embarrassed, especially in front of Chloe. The kiss in the roller coaster got me a bit thinking though, how can they possibly make-out like that when the ride's going down steep? Anyway, great job. Keep it up!
AcaNerd47 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Stumbled upon this on Tumblr. Loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
nice story, this made me smile...chloe is so considerate helping beca survive the ride in the best way possible...