Reviews for The Final Battle
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Very nicely done pair of stories. Thanks for a great read!
Lady Asphodelic chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
OMg u have me on the edge of the seat!

why do u only have 300 n sumdin reviews,

u deserve more than that 8D
Lady Asphodelic chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
OMG u got me fallin in 3 wit this story already D
Lightningscar chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
Wow. Just wow. I think the only thing I'm kinda disappointed about is Remus not having the perks I usually connect with being a werewolf (increased strength, speed, perhaps some spell resistance).

But not nearly enough to take me out of the thrill this story gave me. And for that matter, the prequel too.

The only thing you could have done better was with clear marking of sceneshifts. It could be a bit confusing at times finding out the scene had changed.

Aside from that, an excellent story filled with an excellent plot, intense drama and good humour.

I can totally see Remus being the voice of reason and the middle man to help those two stubborn people (Harry and Sirius) see what they are doing to each other.

Lightningscar
Lindenmc chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
I really enjoyed your story and looking forward to reading your other tales. Really well done!

Linden
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great Chapter
Maggie chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
Wow! Didn't see that coming. Can't wait to read the rest
Maggie chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
I love this story so much! Nice thick long chapters with drama and humor! I think your an awesome writer!
Loewin83 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Es ist ja naheliegend, dass Harry's Schlafprobleme und Voldemorts Rückkehr zusammenhängen. Vielleicht hat sich ja in der Verbindung zwischen den beiden etwas verändert, nachdem Harry Avada Kedavra an Voldemort angewendet hat. Vielleicht kann Voldemort ja jetzt die Verbindung zwischen ihm und Harry nutzen, um die Lebenskraft aus Harry heraus zu ziehen und sich selbst zu stärken. Okay. Ist vielleicht ein bisschen weit hergeholt, aber ich mach mir natürlich meine Gedanken beim lesen. Bin schon gespannt, wie es weitergeht.
Loewin83 chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Na, das und das Buch, was Harry zum letzten Geburtstag geschenkt bekommen hat, sind doch die perfekten Vorraussetzunge dafür, dass er nun selbst ein Animagus wird. Bin schon gespannt, ob wir mit dieser Einschätzung auf einer Wellenlänge liegen.
MysticalTears chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Great story! Whoa... reviewer 300? o.0
physicallynothere chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
"Okay, okay, I won't say anything about your difficult patient-caretaker relationship anymore. By the way, are the teachers actually allowed to hit their students?"

Remus smiled sadistically.

"Well, until we arrive at the castle, I'm not your teacher yet. So, as long as this train ride goes on, I'm still your…your – what am I actually?"

All four of them laughed, and then Harry pretended to think very hard.

"Well, I don't know. How about – Uncle Remus?"

"Young man, you're walking on a very thin line…"

lolwrof

heheh. Do I sense some foreshadowing in this chapter about meeting a certain werewolf.
tina-leo18 chapter 19 . 6/11/2004
Wow! I thought that this story was AWSOME! I thought your plot was just great! You have great talent! I just loved all the events that you’ve put into your stories! I loved both books! But I think that by far this one was the best! I really liked the “Last Marauder
me chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
the stairecase to dubledore office is not wooden, but stone and it is moving upward in a spiral
just as to keep the accuracy